Community post

Discussion

CD 8 SMEP Buddies

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm CD 8 today on my first month of temping and doing the SMEP. Seeing if anyone is doing the same or for those that have had BFP success with this plan want to share and give me some hope. This is DH and I's 7 month TTC but our first REAL month getting down to the needy greedy.

63 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Lol that's funny! Made me laugh.

Well I am 13 DPO and my temp dropped tremendously! So I'm expecting AF anytime. I'm SUPER bummed! Pregnancy test is negative as well.

6 years ago • Post starter

Don't give up hope !!! Or think that she'll show up!! I think u still have hope ! An I'm staying positive for u

6 years ago

btw i go to the dr today for the HSG TEST SO IM PRAYING for good news

6 years ago

Thanks Lady I've been googling all morning to see how common the dip is at 13 DPO and still have a BFP and I would say it's 50/50. Not at all hopeful though. I did bring my back up just in case AF wants to go ahead and show up. I'm SUPER crampy right now! I'm exhausted and boobs are a little tender. Plus I feel like the grumpiest person on earth right now. Lol.

Eek, the day has come! FX everything goes good for you! I'll be thinking about ya. Will you get results today? And what's the next step from here?

Yes I'm here NOW !! An yes they tell u everything on the visit! THANK GOD! An the next step will be ... IDK YET lol

6 years ago

Let me know how it goes. FX lady!

My TTC journry is at a complete an sad holt!
so i told you i only had ovary
well the ovary that i do have has a BLOCKED tube! :( im soooo hurt broken

6 years ago

Awww Jahnisia I'm sooo sorry! I wish I could give you a HUUUUGE hug!! Is it fixable?

It's fixable with a procedure if the blockage isn't far into my tubes !
:( I'm so sad An hurt

6 years ago

I'm soo sorry. I know your heart is just hurting. Take one step at a time forward with this whole ordeal and pretty soon you'll be at the other end of this tunnel. Are you going to go through with the procedure? So do you stop taking clomid or how does that work now?

14 DPO and still no AF but my temp dropped lower today so I didn't even bother to test and just accepted the fact that AF will be here any minute. Moving forward on my TTC journey, we're just going to let it happen if it happens but sometime in the beginning of next year I'm going to go to the doctor myself and see if there's any issues with me or him.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo