Community post

Discussion

CD 8 SMEP Buddies

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm CD 8 today on my first month of temping and doing the SMEP. Seeing if anyone is doing the same or for those that have had BFP success with this plan want to share and give me some hope. This is DH and I's 7 month TTC but our first REAL month getting down to the needy greedy.

63 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Don't lose hope!! You are not out of the clear until af comes !! So please stay positive !!

So far I'm on day 4 of clomid ! I go to get my Hsg test (dye test) this Wednesday soo I'm hoping everything's good there as well !! Stay positive I'm workin with one ovary so we gotta b positive for each other's

6 years ago

Jahnisia I had my little moment about an hour ago here at work. I know we're not out until AF comes but I was for sure positive we got it this month and expecting to tell by now. And all these stupid faint lines on my Wondfo's are driving me insane because not one is getting any darker. It's like they're hanging out everyday, lol. I'm trying to girly. Ohhh you sound like you're on the road to success! I'll def be keeping up with ya to see how this month goes.

6 years ago • Post starter

Ugh yes I need you to b strong !! I'm here for you!!

An fingers crossed this is our month !!! I hope an pray

6 years ago

Jahnisia I think I have my BFP! Okay, I took 3 tests yesterday and way after the time limit they turned what looked like evaps. But they are getting darker each test. I posted them on here. Well I took another this morning and within 10 mins, I have a faint line. Unfortunately, my phone was too low on battery life I couldnt get a good pic. Soo mad at myself! BUT I have 5 more Wondfo tests that I'm going to stretch out. So I wont test again until tomorrow morning. I tempted this morning as well and they are staying steady and way above cover line. Which FF moved O from CD 15 TO CD 17 which now makes me 10 DPO. This is my first month temping so I dont know if I go with my new DPO or stay on track. So I'm either 12 DPO or 10. Not much of a difference.

How are things with you?

Omg !!!! Yaaaay!! I'm happy for you !! YAAAAAY

6 years ago

things are fine BTW today is my last day of Clomid and Tomorrow i go in for my HSG test!

Im praying there is no blockage in my Tube that my one ovary is on!! an praying that if it is the test clears it an helps me get pregnant this cycle!!!

6 years ago

I'm not jumping for just yet. I'm hoping these 'evaps' are my true BFP instead of actually being nothing more than evaps.

I'm getting so antsy to test. Ugh! The struggle!

To be honest that all sounds interesting to me.....the whole medical side of TTC. What does your SO say about everything?

Well im looking at it as if you are :) i never had an evap line so to me thats a huge sign lol..

And yes this is all new to me . MY other 2 kids i had no problems getting pregnant with lol actually i was hoping for BFN when i found out i was pregnant with them lol.

My SO doesnt say much hes down an supportive with whatever i want to do so if i tell him im doing something to have his baby hes gonna b ok with it!

6 years ago

Lol thanks!

Hahaha he sounds like my husband. When I broke down yesterday I told him something is wrong with me and he goes well go get checked and see what's going on. Lol if it was only that simple. But he's on board and wants two more. We have 2 already so we're trying for #3 but four might be out there. I think ill lose my mind at 4.

lol .. Yes i told my SO i was spotting and he goes mayb you need to get a pap smear im like whhhat hes like yea go take a pap smear lol hes clueless when it comes to things that dont concern BD'N lol

Yes im trying for this big 3 ill consider a 4th but right now i just need this to happen lol .. im super nervous about this HSG test tomorrow

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo