Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

341 - 350 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Mumum- He is being evicted today regardless! Im currently at 5cm dilated and have been induced and epidural is in. Contractions are there so today is the day!

User image

6 years ago

LyssaJade: Holy moly what a HUGE jump in Hcg! That's great though. So sorry you're feeling sick. It's sucks but it"s the good kind..er if that makes sense.
Right now, I have about a week before ovulation (eye roll).

Hberry: OMG HOW EXCITING!!!! AHHHHH! Yipeee! (Screaming!)

6 years ago

We have a boy! He was born an hour ago!

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: Yay, I'm so happy for you guys! God bless you all!

and

6 years ago

Did you take the clomid this cycle? I am really crossing my fingers for you. This has got to be your month. You’ve waited long enough ,You need your BFP!

Tons of and your way...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

Thanks mummum! Its your turn for a bfp and baby!

User image

6 years ago

LyssaJade: Thank you! I haven't started clomid just yet. I'm still on the fence about it because I'm reacting to medicines frequently now. I think I may be even allergic to latex, latex blends, or the powder in latex gloves. So I'm sorta hoping that this next cycle will be it.

Hberry: Thank you. I hope so too. By the way, how long and how many pounds was Jayse?

6 years ago

I'll join you, too.

Youngest is 9 and I just turned 34 on the 19th.

Suffered a MC in August and cycles have been wonky due to retained tissue. I had regular periods, but HCG levels were still elevated somewhat. Last blood test was done on 11/9 and had a level of 5.9.

AF visited 11/28.

Based on CM, my fertile window was 12/4-12/8...inseminated on 6th.

I'm now 14dpo and AF was due today.

Mixed results on HPTs...

This wait is crappy and I'm tired of POAS.

6 years ago

Welcome Mooreme,

I looked at your HPT images and that’s exactly how mine came up a few days before I got a positive on a digital! Good luck to you , when are you going to retest?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

TBH, I'm sick of testing. Every subsequent test but ONE, since the ones I posted, have been BFN.

I'm just gonna go get a blood test, because AF has shown no signs of arrival, I'm crampy, sleepy, nauseated, having weird dreams...

I've been downing carbonated beverages and eating spearmint gum and mints for this nausea.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo