Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

171 - 180 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Miracle, I too, have just been reading. Not much to update on myself right now.

CONGRATS!!!! on your !! and

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

7 years ago

Congrats miracle!! Hope this sticks for you!

AFM I went back to the hope life center and got an ultrasound today of my little one! It was to confirm pregnancy. Thank goodness theres only 1 hiding in there!

User image

7 years ago

Congratulations miracle that's fantastic! You must be thrilled! Have you been ttc for long?

I am 12dpo today and on CD24. Have had irregular cycles recently having come off BC. Last few were 35, 33 and 40 so I am hoping they return to normal soon!

My MIL does holistic therapies and acupuncture. She was treating me for a back injury and when I had healed from that she said she was going to work on my spleen and cycles. She is trying to use acupuncture to get my cycles to return to regular cycles. I think she is dying for a grandchild too so probably more than happy to help on the ttc journey.

I have to family functions this weekend which will possibly involve alcohol. I am not a big drinker but I do like the odd glass of red wine so I am hoping to test on Friday so that I know whether or not to test. I did take a hpt at 9dpo and got a BFN so we will see.

My bbs definitely feel fuller and heavier today and I have quite small bbs so any change is noticeable. I haven't had any other major symptoms except gas, flatulence and constipation (not too nice sorry tmi) but this is not the usual for me. I especially feel gassy after eating.

FX for a BFP for everyone this cycle!

7 years ago

Yay! Congrats again Hberry! I know a relief once you hear/see your little one!

Lyssajade- thank you so much! Sending you some lucky prego vibes!! Hoping this is your month!!! What CD are you now?

Ginsue- yes! With my first it took 3years! I had a thyroid issue though and had no idea... once I went to a reproductive endocrinologist, they found it and put me on meds, 3 months later I was prego. I also had a miscarriage at 12 weeks with my second one.. this one was an accident as my daughter was only 6months old at the time... but it wasn't God's will. So we've been trying not preventing since Dec.2015 and then actively trying since Dec.2016 when I finally went to my general physician to check my thyroid hormone levels and they were off again, we had to adjust the meds.
So YES!! I just hope and pray this baby is healthy!
I also did acupuncture the first time I got pregnant and I started it back up again in January!!! I totally believe it helps! Tell your MIL to do some fertility treatments on you!
Best of luck! All those symptoms sound great!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Wow Miracle 3 years! That is tough! Sorry to hear about your loss. As you say that may not have been God's will. So delighted for you to have gotten your BFP now.

When I went to the doctor back in Jan with the flu she said we need to try for at least 6 months before they would consider looking into any reasons that may be affecting fertility. I am hoping and praying that we are both fertile and everything is ok.

Just this past hour I have been having a really itchy tummy...I have never heard of this being a symptom or anything just found it strange. I know the symptoms mentioned above are not specifically pregnancy related but I am very hopeful this cycle more than others.

Yeah I will ask her to do fertility treatments in the coming months. She mentioned that before. I find the acupuncture fantastic and it has given me great relief with my back injury.

Best of luck on your journey miracle...please keep us posted on any updates

7 years ago

Smartbaby: I hate the word negative. Sorry it came up on your test. You better be having lots of fun and enjoying everything you do on vacation!!! Where did you go anyway? :)

Jeniferlynn: Hi and welcome! Waiting is the worst part about it, I agree! Good luck to you.

AKJ76: I hope you get an answer with an easy solution to it. Even if it just not your body's time, which stinks because our mind and heart always want something else don't they, I really hope that it's nothing bad. Fingers crossed. I believe for a good report for you.

LyssaJade: Victory always comes with a battle first. Your victory is coming so stay strong.

GinSue: Hmm 9dpo can be early. Your symptoms sound very promising!!! I hope you get a BFP! Gonna do a happy dance for you if you do, hehehe ;)

Miracle80: OMG this is awesome news! I am so happy for you! Congratulations! You must be so excited. I had no idea you had such a rough TTC walk. Feel free to keep in touch if you'd like. You can send me private messages too. You're in my prayers!

Hberry: Hi!!! Ultrasounds are exciting. I had them done at 35weeks just for pics. I had them done in sepia colors and 3D. Amazing!!! Though I wanted to enjoy the time the ultrasound was taking place but I always felt faint because my daughter was laying on my aortic valve a bit so laying flat or even reclined back on the chair/bed thingy really, really sucked.

AFM My flow is on the low. Yesterday I spotted and thought it was over but then all morning I felt uterine cramp/contractions and by midday I got a gush. Now I am just spotting. So weird. I have noticed that I have nausea for a few minutes and goes away lately. I also noticed that in the last three cycles when I ovulate until AF shows I am cramping in that TWW and no BFPs at all. So it can't be miscarriage. I am wondering if even though I don't have extra bleeding, whether I could have fibroids or endometriosis because I have a lot of pain. Also, I wonder if something could be up with kidney/adrenal area (possibly gall bladder area) because that area has an on/off pinching feeling. Can anybody with fibroids can give me insight? Also I had my annual exam in March, my doctor would have picked up on fibroids then right?

7 years ago

Miracle: I am on CD 25, got barely positive OPK's on CD 16-17 and again on CD 23, 24 and today. (Posted a pic of today's for the gallery) From the cycle I had last month I'm not sure if I would consider them positive but both lines are nearly identical in color.

This morning I had very faint spotting that had I not looked, I would have missed it. Not sure what that is from, I wouldn't think it is AF coming. My cycles are a bit long in the 66-54 day range. Last month confirmed ovulation on CD44, so not sure what is going on.

Also my temps have been so screwy this month, even though I take them at the same time in the morning and the same way.

Jenniferlynn: Welcome! I wish you the best of luck this month and on your TTC journey!

Mummum2: Yes, i'm trying to stay positive that it WILL happen when it is time. The hardest part is waiting, and long cycles.. ugh.. the worst! Hope things are well with you, I'm sorry I have no experience on fibroids but I would think if they ran any sort of testing, it may have been found? Not really sure I hope they go away soon, and good luck!!

I went ahead and added my BBT charting to My Countdown Page.. if any of you want to take a look at it and maybe can give some insight?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

7 years ago

LyssaJade: I read some useful info on bbt charts on the site I'm going to tell you about. I can't post a direct link because it's against the forum rules. The site is called www. whitelotusclinic . ca . Basal body temperature.

In regards to me, I am hoping I don't have fibroids or endometriosis. I'm trying to get more info about it from people who had/have it so I can give accurate information for any diagnosis.

7 years ago

Ginsue, yes so tough but God had His timing and we couldn't be happier and now realize it was all meant to be! How long have you been trying, sounds like less than 6months... so it should happen soon! This cycle sounds so promising for you... did you test today?

Mummum- I have a friend who has fibroids and she had no idea.. the only symptom she had was frequent urination (for years)... then it finally gave her pain and she went to her OB and they found fibroids. I think they did an internal ultrasound. I hope you don't have them, but if you do, there are treatments and things you can do. Definitely go check it out!!

Lyssajade- ughhh long cycles indeed suck! Do you have PCOS?
I saw your chart and you're right, it's so up and down... I'm no expert but I would read the article mummum gave you. Best of luck sweetie!!

As for me, I took an HPT this morning to compare it with yesterday's so I can see progresssion of HCG hormone and I was disappointed to see it not as dark as I expected... at first I thought it was lighter... but then I waited and it did get a bit darker.. it's in my images.. would love it if you guys checked it out and told me what you thought.. I'm so scared but still hoping this is a viable healthy pregnancy.
Love to all and baby dust!!

User Image

7 years ago

Miracle: it's definitely darker! Try not to worry!!

Mummum: try not to drive yourself crazy with the 'what ifs'. You were going to go to talk with your Dr in a couple months right? Bring up your concerns then, if you make it that far! Hopefully you get that BFP instead.

GinSue: anxiously awaiting to hear of you test soon, fingers crossed!!

LyssaJade: good to hear from you! Keep on staying stong girl! We got this! I have read that spotting mid cylce can be normal for some as long as it's not consistent. Is it possibly O spotting??

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo