Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

331 - 340 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Still no Jayse yet. Some contractions and sharp pains but water has not broken yet. I am so over this teasing and pain.

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: He is so close to coming out!! Whoo hoo! Go #Team Jayse!

6 years ago

Hberry: He is so close to coming out!! Whoo hoo! Go #Team Jayse!

6 years ago

Tons of pressure and pain and it was so unbearable I was in tears and on all 4s

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: What are the contractions like? Or is it just the position of the baby on the nerves of the spine and pelvis? Try a warm shower if you can. Sometimes the warmth will stimulate labor. It sounds like it may be transition. Next time you pee check the smell: if it smells like semen or sea water or very salty then your water broke already.

6 years ago

No contractions yesterday just tons of pressure and pain. And my water never broke either. Did have some discharge that was slightly blood tinged but nothing more.

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: Okay so you're probably not in transition yet but that blood tinged CM might mean progress. It could be the bloody show and can indicate that labor may be less than 24 hours away! Did your mucus plug come out completely yet?

6 years ago

Its been bits and pieces its been comin out. I still have discharge. I am being induced regardless. Not one single contraction today at all. My cervix was long and I never really effaced at all this time around.

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: Arghhhhh! Jayse!!!! Knock, knock time to come out! Oh well we tried! Whatever will be, will be! But it is cute he doesn't want to leave mommy's womb but probably not cute for you. Lol! Keep me posted.

LyssaJade: What's going on? Hope you're not too sick (though it's a sign baby's healthy). Did you start working on names yet?

6 years ago

Hi mummum,

We haven’t started on thinking of names yet, I think DH wants to make sure this is viable before getting too excited.

Afm, right now I am still sick and cannot get enough sleep! Good news my HCG went from 30 to 893 in 6 days. So everything looking good. We go in two weeks to find out how many there are and if there are any heartbeats yet.

How are you doing?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo