Community post

Discussion

2ww Buddies March 2017

View Full Post

I am trying to find others who are the same cycle as me who are in their 2 week wait period! I am 2dpo today and trying to get my mind off of waiting to test as this is my first month TTC :)

<a href=

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 93 Replies | Last Page

Hey! It's my first month temping 3rd month TTC

7 years ago

2dpo here - Is it normal to have a lot of white cm? I feel like I could have slid off my chair this afternoon there was so much (TMI sorry!) Also my temp rise hasn't been all that dramatic, just a few degrees higher. Last month I missed a few days of temping so i'm not sure if i'm just a slow riser or if I didn't ovulate.. I got every symptom of ovulation so i'm pretty sure I did but now i'm second guessing myself.

User Image

7 years ago

Comeonbaby how was your first month temping? I've don't conceive this cycle I think I'm going to do that. Is it pretty easy?

esteeflwrpot that's pretty normal from what I've read. Don't second guess yourself and just go with the flow. I know that's easier said than done.

I gave in this morning and tested and of course a BFN. I couldn't help it!

7 years ago

Momma I was so tempted to test this morning, but I talked myself out of it! Boo to your BFN...it's probably just to early for you still, so fingers crossed you get a BFP. I am planning on testing next week sometime. My expected period is due on 3/26....and I keep telling myself this is only my first month TTC so if I don't get a BFP I will just keep trying ???? on a side note I just feel pregnant! I have had so many crazy symptoms and I know my body very well, so I kinda think I am and can't wait to test! Keep us posted on when your going to test again Momma!

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Brittney I wish I had the will power you have. I have a few cheapies so I thought what the heck. Bad idea! HOWEVER, as the has gone by today bbs are SUPER sore and I'm getting more CM that is creamy and not so tacky now, it's starting become more sticky or slimy I should say. I'm a little excited but we'll see what the tests say. When I was prego with my first, I KNEW something wasn't right. I had this feeling I couldn't shake so I finally tested and def pregnant. So I say if you have that gut feeling, go with it. Eek FX for you and baby dust!!

7 years ago

I think temping with the day light savings kind of messed it up for me but it does seem that when I thought I would O I did. I had a spike for a day almost a whole degree then back down a little today but still higher than normal with a temp 1 hour earlier than normal. It's just nice to know we are timing it right. You'll drive yourself crazy guessing so I think it helps. 3rd DPO feeling crummy, crampy
and depressed. Yay! Lol

7 years ago

Comeonbaby it seems temping might be much too? Heck anything you do while TTC can be much.

I def have my fx for us all!

7 DPO and a little cramly this morning, CM is still white and it looks a little tacky now. Libido is super down. Bbs a little sore this morning. I did test again this morning it looks maybe something there but I can't really tell. The picture quality sucks after I uploaded it. But I won't test again till Monday (9 DPO).

7 years ago

Hey y'all had about 45 minutes of stabbing ovary pain last night. Made me have anxiety and felt nauseous. Anyone else ever have this? Gone today 4days PO.

7 years ago

Good Morning all! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Comeonbaby I never experienced that or if I have, I never pay attention to it. Sorry I'm no help.

Annnnnnnnnndd I tested this morning on FRER and have the vvvvf line!!!!!! I posted it on here. I know about the indent line on these tests but how I know I am I have been EXTREMELY exhausted, my bbs keep hurting more and more, and (TMI) I was checking my CM Saturday night and had a snot like looking blob which I've been reading up on and googling like a mad man because I've never seen this before and from what I understand it's an early sign of pregnancy. BUT I am going to wait to test again until Wednesday.

7 years ago

Momma how exciting! I was trying to find your picture of your test on the forums but had no success. I can't wait to hear what Wednesdays results are ???? I plan on taking my first test tomorrow!

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo