Community post

Discussion

2ww Buddies March 2017

View Full Post

I am trying to find others who are the same cycle as me who are in their 2 week wait period! I am 2dpo today and trying to get my mind off of waiting to test as this is my first month TTC :)

<a href=

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 93 Replies | Last Page

I having this weird crampy feel like i'm about to get AF literally any second now. I don't get it.. DH and I did it so much during my fertility window that we thought it would be physically impossible to not get pregnant after all that. I tested twice today and I got 2 BFN and I even broke open the test to see if there was a line i wasn't seeing (I know, i'm nuts lol).

Is it possible that stress from school (last semester of grad school) might prevent me from conceiving? Does anyone know?

User Image

7 years ago

Good evening ladies! Had a great get away this weekend with my kiddos so I haven't had a chance to post.

Congrats Brittany on your BFP!! I'm so excited for you! I bet your boyfriend said "I told you so" lol

esteeflwrpot there are so many factors that can affect conceiving and stress is one of them. That's why I tried everything I could to relax.

As for me.....AF showed her face this morning. (Boooo). I was bummed at first last week but I'm okay now. I'm still in limbo to either try OPKs and temping or just let it happen naturally. I'm leaning to one more month TTC and if it doesn't happen next month then just let the conceiving run its own course.

7 years ago

Brittany didn't you use OPKs?

7 years ago

Estee i tested again this morning too and totally negative. I'm just feeling exhausted and crampy today so I'd say AF will show her face soon. I'm going to go into town later and get some different tests to see if any difference tomorrow morning.

User Image

7 years ago

Congrats to all the BFP on this thread already- very exciting!
I am somewhere 8-10 dpo. Not entirely sure what my day one was. I tested this morning and got a neg. it's still pretty early so that is what I was expecting. My husbands birthday is Wednesday; if I'm going to get that bfp i would love for it to happen before then. So I can announce it.

7 years ago

Estee, yes stress can definitely play a factor in conceiving. I know from my experience with college that it was very stressful, so keep that in mind if AF shows up. I definitely hope she doesn't!

Momma I am glad to hear you had a good weekend with your family! Boo to AF making her appearance for you. I did do OPK just to track when I actually ovulated instead of guessing. We did BD'ing for 2 days (on cycle day 7 and 8) and then 3 days straight (on cycle day 10, 11, and 12) just to cover all the potential days. We then took a day off on cycle day 13. The following day I got my positive OPK result, so we did BD'ing for the next 2 days (on cycle day 14 and 15). Since you and I's cycles are the same you could try this same approach next month! You will have to keep me in the loop, cause I am excited to keep following your story!

Melluann, since you are unsure how many dpo you are, then you might now get a positive and rather a false negative. A two day difference really changes things for getting an accurate result. I tested at 10dpo and got a negative. I waited til 14dpo and got my BFP.

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Brittany! 12dpo here chart is triphasic but still getting bfn. Not testing tell I am late! Hoping for the best and trusting Gods plan

7 years ago

Good luck comeonbaby! I'm 13dpo and tested neg again this morning so going to try and wait until af is late too

User Image

7 years ago

Af came to visit so I'm out! Will be trying again next month and hopefully it'll work because I'm expecting a lot less stress. Thanks for all your replies and support!

User Image

7 years ago

Sorry to hear it estee. Sending warm thoughts and baby dust your way. Hope next month is all about you!
Thanks to everyone who has responded on here - I love the community of this group. It's really amazing. I think I had some implantation bleeding yesterday morning - almost missed it, it was barely nothing. And then some tugging pulling this morning but no other signs of AF so we will see what happens. I am going to test in the morning with a FRER although I still think it will be to early to show. I just keep holding out that maybe i will get to tell my husband on k his birthday (which is tomorrow) that he is going to be a dad. I'll let you all know.
Baby dust to all as we need the tww

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo