Community post

Discussion

2ww Buddies March 2017

View Full Post

I am trying to find others who are the same cycle as me who are in their 2 week wait period! I am 2dpo today and trying to get my mind off of waiting to test as this is my first month TTC :)

<a href=

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 93 Replies | Last Page

Hi all thanks for the replies! Busy few days! And AF has well and truly arrived! I am being really positive though. I mean it was our first month trying anyway, and for some reason was not meant to be just yet! It will happen! I think I'm going to relax a bit about it, (and enjoy a guilt free glass of wine) cycles are clearly just getting back into rhythm after 10 years contraception they aren't too irregular from what I have read so I think it's a good sign! So true spend all of my twenties avoiding it and now want to click my fingers. So lots of BD next month and try not over think and I think I will try not test, hope no AF next month..and that I am as positive this time next month! Lol! Good luck ladies..I hope you all get your BFP very soon!

7 years ago

Hi all! I caved and tested. I know.....I know. And of course negative. Honestly, if I think if I was the tests would be able to detect it by now. I've had abdominal cramps all day today and yesterday. Bbs are fine now and I now have tacky CM (tmi). Cervix is hard, closed, and high or might high. I don't feel like I am to be honest.

7 years ago

Momma- you still have time! Try again in another 2 days and see. I know it's easy for everyone else to say but try to stay positive, it'll come one day. :)

User Image

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

Congrats to the bfps on this thread already!

I just wanted to share my experience with my last pregnancy a couple years ago. We were ttc and i felt like we fell pregnant the second month but all the tests i took were negative even up to a week after AF was due and i didn't end up getting a positive until i was 5 weeks preg and started getting sick! These tests are not 100% accurate so don't lose hope yet xxx

Now TTC our second this is our first month. I got a faint positive ebay test yesterday (8dpo) and today at 9dpo two totally negative tests this morning. This is really weird to me because of last time. Has it happened to anyone else? I was so excited yesterday but really confused now.

User Image

7 years ago

Good morning everyone!

Bbcraze since this was your first month trying don't give up hope, since it can take a few months to conceive after coming off of contraceptive. Here is to next month of trying! Good luck and I hope to see a BFP for you next month!!

Momma dont feel bad that you caved and took a test I think it is completely normal to want to know right away especially if you are trying! But like Esteeflwrpot said dont give up hope, you still have a few days left of testing! My fingers are still crossed for no AF for you on Sunday! I look forward to hearing what your result is over the weekend.

Gracey92 Welcome! Thank you for sharing your experience it is rather reassuring to hear from someone else what they went through with testing! It is so weird when your not TTC it just happens....that was how my first pregnancy was a complete surprise!

Congrats to TTC again! As for the test I am of no help, I am sorry. This is my first month TTC, I am 13dpo today and AF is expected on Sunday for me, so I probably wont test until Monday morning anyways if AF doesn't make her appearance on Sunday!

Good luck everyone!

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

I am 14dpo and I got my BFP today!! This was my first month TTC and the magic actually happened!

I am hoping to see more BFP from you all!

<a href=

Brittany- Congratulations!!!!! It's amazing that you got a BFP on your first try! Congrats!

I tested 3 times today (11dpo) and got negatives. Also all my symptoms are gone which is very strange because my bbs were extremely sore and that's a symptoms i've never had in my life. I thought for sure i was getting a BFP but I guess not. I'm starting to think i'm out this month.

User Image

7 years ago

Brittany congratulations! !!! So happy for you! What an exciting time. Xxx

Esteeflower i think we are about the same dpo (i think I'm 11 today). Are you waiting to test again until af is due? I am trying to. I got all negatives since the faint positive at 8dpo and today i didn't bother testing as I'm pretty sure it's not happening for me this month ????

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Gracey- Yes we're about the same.. i'm 12 dpo today and I tested again this morning. Still BFN, no faint line or anything. I'm starting to get very discouraged, especially since my symptoms have gone.

Brittany- did you test any days before 14 dpo? If so, did you get negatives?

User Image

7 years ago

Thank you gals I wasn't very optimistic about conceiving the first month, but my boyfriend sure was. I don't use any type for contraceptive, just the pull out method, so I didn't have to wait for my cycle to be regular as I am pretty regular every month.

Estee I did test on 10dpo and got negative, but I went back and looked at the test and I do see a faint positive. I just didn't look at it very hard cause I have never actually tried to conceive. This was my first month! Don't give up hope though you still have a few days!

Momma how are things going with you?

<a href=

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo