Community post

Discussion

2ww Buddies March 2017

View Full Post

I am trying to find others who are the same cycle as me who are in their 2 week wait period! I am 2dpo today and trying to get my mind off of waiting to test as this is my first month TTC :)

<a href=

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 93 of 93 Replies

Oh gracey you're so sweet for asking. I am sorry to hear AF came for you. Baby dust and prayers for you. How long have you been TTC?
I am feeling okay; my body is not feeling like it normally does and still no AF. I am at cd28 today should start AF today or Monday. I plan to test in the morning and if it's negative just wait for awhile to see what happens. Sending warm vibes your way!

7 years ago

Well my fingers are crossed for you! !! I hope you get that bfp tomorrow ????

We've been trying 1 month so I'm not surprised it didnt happen but due to a rough pregnancy last time I'm a bit anxious about the whole thing.

Baby dust!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Thanks Gracey. Tested yesterday and still negative. No signs of AF though so who knows. if I did implant when I think I would be only 6-7 days past that today and I've read that I can take 6-15 days for the hcg to be high enough after implantation to show on Hpt. I have one test left so planning to use that Wednesday if I don't start by then.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo