Community post

Discussion

2ww Buddies March 2017

View Full Post

I am trying to find others who are the same cycle as me who are in their 2 week wait period! I am 2dpo today and trying to get my mind off of waiting to test as this is my first month TTC :)

<a href=

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 93 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Gracey, good luck to you too! Still no AF and still going crazy waiting! :)

7 years ago

Thanks comeonbaby! I just started the lightest spotting and thought that might be all over for this month but then i looked back at a post from last pregnancy and i spotted from dpo 14 for three days so i might not be out just yet! Could that possibly mean late implantation? Is it possible to implant so late?

User Image

7 years ago

Yes I have read it can be as early as 5 days and as late as 14. It's just so hard because what happens for one is opposite for another. I am starting to have anxiety! Still no sign of AF. I spotted 4 days last cycle before she showed on cd28. This month nothing! Who knows. I got a bfn with the dollar store test. I like those cause they're cheap and I don't really trust them so I don't get disappointed. Good luck! Keep me posted!

7 years ago

Gosh it's so hard not knowing isn't it! When are you going to test next? If AF is coming she'll be here tomorrow for me since i had cramping today. Will let you know what happens! Baby dust! !

User Image

7 years ago

I tested this morning with a bfn as expected. I'm going to wait until Sunday I think to test again. Baby dust to all.

7 years ago

Well no AF no BFP. Yes going crazy :) you? If I do have a BFP at 15-16dpo it will be wild.

7 years ago

That sucks melluan what day are you on?

Same situation here comeonbaby! Tiny tiny bit of spotting and weird tummy noises and gluggy feeling? But not AF and neg test this morning. Very annoying! Well i didn't test positive last time until 5 weeks after ovulation so they aren't totally accurate lol. What brand are you using?

User Image

7 years ago

Dollar tree and first response 6 days soon. I think she's coming though I have spotting today :( still hope for you ladies though!

7 years ago

Thanks Gracey. I'm like 11dpo I think. I had some *hopefully* implantation symptoms on the 27/28 so hoping I can get a positive/accurate test soon. I think I'm going to hold out until next week and test if I don't start af.
That has to be super annoying to be that late and still get a neg. ugh! Hopefully it is a good sign though for you. Baby dust!

7 years ago

AF came properly today, very painful

How's everyone going? Melluann how are you feeling?

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo