Community post

Discussion

The Two Week Wait Begins

View Full Post

I promised myself that this time around, I will be very patient. I even promised myself that I would not test until 3 days after AF due. I also told myself that I would not get my hopes up. Yet here I am--- just 1DPO (I think) and VERY HOPEFUL. I don't want to be disappointed. How are you doing in you TWW?

85 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 85 Replies | Last Page

@longedfor You're definitely still in! Just keep repeating your own mantra ;)

@janmommy I really hope AF doesn't arrive today!

As for me, still spotting, a little more today than yesterday so I feel it has to be AF on her way. Still not heavy enough for me to consider it the start of a new cycle though. And my temp was back up to 98.1 this morning, so that doesn't make sense.

I do have to share this with you guys even though it didn't result in a happy ending.... When I got pregnant at the end of November, I got AF right when expected and had 3 days of regular flow. I had no reason to think I was pregnant and hadn't even taken a pregnancy test because I assumed I was out. The only reason I found out I was pregnant was because I started OPK on cycle day 8 and it was positive. Knowing that was way too soon to be ovulating, I took a pregnancy test and that's when I found out I was pregnant. It obviously ended in a miscarriage, but I'm afraid that's evidence that I'm not normal and I might be one of those people that still gets their period in the beginning of a pregnancy. So I think even if AF comes, I may throw a pregnancy test in there a few days after just to be sure. Wishful thinking, I know!

PS, where are you guys located, if you don't mind saying? I just noticed I often wake up to messages that came through in the middle of the night, so we must be spread out! I'm in Arizona.

7 years ago

How is everyone today?

@jmvd: if I had your experience, I would most certainly be testing AF notwithstanding. Have you tested yet? Isn't a temp rise a good thing?
I'm actually not in the USA.

@ lonfedfor: Hope you are doing well today

Me: AF didn't show yesterday. I had some very light brown spotting though so looks like the start of things. I also had really terrible cramping this morning. I feel much better now though. I'm not feeling the exhaustion many describe so not hopeful. I do have breast tenderness but that's been fairly intermittent.

HOPE she stays away today too! If so, I'm testing tomorrow.

7 years ago • Post starter

Major cramps today, full force AF :( I may still test early next week some time due to my history, but I'm not holding my breath. I tested yesterday at 10DPO and got a BFN. Although my temp was still high today. I don't get it!

@longedfor have you started testing?

@janmommy, what DPO are you at now?

7 years ago

Hey ladies

@ jmvd: sorry about your BFN.

I woke up this morning excited to test as I was already two days late and was greeted by AF :-(

Just checking in

@longedfor @jmvd: have you tested???

I've started a new cycle and am CD 3. I don't have much home for this cycle as the timing won't be right :-(

I started a new cycle as well, as this weekend was definitely AF. I tested this morning just to be sure because of my history and got a BFN. On to the next month!

@janmommy, hopefully you can at least get some BD in during your next fertile week!

7 years ago

@jmvd: how are you doing? Are your in your TWW? Ready for another one?

Hi janmommy! I am just starting my fertile window. So the 2WW is just around the corner. What about you?

7 years ago

Hey

I don't temp or use opk but based on ovulation calculators and CM I'm in my fertile window.

Pretty sure today is 1DPO! I had a positive OPK Saturday and Sunday, and also had some left ovary cramping yesterday, so I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. I took an OPK this morning just to see and it was negative, so my LH surge is over. Now for the dreaded 2WW and symptom spotting like crazy!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo