Community post

Discussion

The Two Week Wait Begins

View Full Post

I promised myself that this time around, I will be very patient. I even promised myself that I would not test until 3 days after AF due. I also told myself that I would not get my hopes up. Yet here I am--- just 1DPO (I think) and VERY HOPEFUL. I don't want to be disappointed. How are you doing in you TWW?

85 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 85 Replies | Last Page

@ jmvd: sorry about the spotting. Hopefully it was implantation that you felt

@ Fitz: your symptoms sound promising

Keeping my fingers crossed for us all!

I haven't retested. I was so dejected last night at the spotting that I gave up hope and wasted my Fmu.
I'm feeling mild cramping and twinges in my pelvic area. I'm having spotting again today (it's brown as it was yesterday).

7 years ago • Post starter

Ack this is agonizing! This morning my breasts are much more painful, and now my lower abdomen is seriously cramping. No spotting or blood. I keep running to the bathroom to make sure I'm not bleeding.

Cramping without blood can be a good sign, right? 14 dpo.

7 years ago

Fits, yes cramping without blood can be a good sign! And sounds like you have other good signs as well. Are you still planning on testing Saturday? (Although I'm not sure when Saturday is for you, I know janmommy and I are not even in the same country!)

As for me, after the spotting first thing yesterday morning, there was no more the rest of the day. This morning same thing again, we'll see if there is any more the rest of the day. AF is expected to arrive tomorrow. Strangely, I did wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom (which I almost never do) and I feel like my boobs hurt so bad! But then when I woke up this morning they felt fine. Maybe I imagined it, haha!

janmommy, how are you doing?

7 years ago

Oh, where are you both?

Saturday is tomorrow for me, and yes, unless AF is playing tricks on me and comes before then, I'll be testing tomorrow.

As it would happen, I have a long standing appointment with my GYN 4/20, so I'm REALLY hoping to not have AF before that so they can give me a blood test.

Yes, janmommy, how are you doing?

7 years ago

Started a few minutes ago.

7 years ago • Post starter

I am in Arizona.

Janmommy, I'm sorry ????

I actually have a gyno appointment already scheduled for the 18th as well! So it would be good timing for me too

7 years ago

Yes, Janmommy, so sorry! :(

The cramps area little stronger now...it's hard not to freak.

7 years ago

Omg, I posted that last one from my phone, those question marks were supposed to be a sad face! Sorry janmommy!

7 years ago

Fitz, any updates for you?

I got my BFP!! I tested on Saturday and had a faint positive, then yesterday I tested again because I still couldn't believe it and it was a little stronger. Went to the doctor this morning and they confirmed with another urine test and drew blood to check all my other levels, so hopefully everything comes back in the range it should be! I am still cautiously celebrating though because of my miscarriage in the past, but it's hard not to be too excited!

7 years ago

Cautious congrats!

I, unfortunately, got my period. Seeing as it's my first in over 3 years, I'm happily surprised to find it extremely regular. So at least I will be able to track efficiently.

We're also moving, so this probably wasn't the best time anyway.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo