Community post

Discussion

The Two Week Wait Begins

View Full Post

I promised myself that this time around, I will be very patient. I even promised myself that I would not test until 3 days after AF due. I also told myself that I would not get my hopes up. Yet here I am--- just 1DPO (I think) and VERY HOPEFUL. I don't want to be disappointed. How are you doing in you TWW?

85 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 85 of 85 Replies

@jmvd. CONGRATS!!!! wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!

please continue to keep us posted. you have been such a source of encouragement for me in particular so please check in.

Again congrats and all the best!

@fitz: Next month for us for sure!

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you both! I will definitely keep you updated, janmommy you have been great support for me as well! I am hoping to hear either today or tomorrow from the doctor about my levels from my blood test yesterday, waiting is the worst part!

Fits, that's great that you're regular right away, makes things so much easier to track for sure!

7 years ago

@jmvd: Just checking in on you. Was your blood test ok?

Thank you for asking! Yes, everything came back normal! After I hung up the phone I kind of wished that I would have asked what my specific hCG and progesterone numbers were, but I am trusting that if the doctors said normal, everything should be fine! When I was at my appointment she did say that if my progesterone levels were even on the low side of normal, they would either have me come back for another blood draw or give my supplements due to my previous miscarriage, but since she didn't request either of those, I guess everything is good!

To top things off, my sister in law called last night and she just found out she's pregnant! It is my husband's only sister and their first child as well. She is only about a week ahead of me! So that is very exciting, just wish they lived closer, as they are in a different state.

janmommy, are you getting closer to your next fertile window?

7 years ago

I am so happy that your results are good. Try not to worry about it and just enjoy (easier said than done right lol). I am also happy that you have someone to share with and go through the process with!

I don't even know when my fertile window is. Haven't been checking. It seems these days that so many persons are getting pregnant who weren't even trying (they say) so I'm going the not trying route and see how it works.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo