Community post

Discussion

The Two Week Wait Begins

View Full Post

I promised myself that this time around, I will be very patient. I even promised myself that I would not test until 3 days after AF due. I also told myself that I would not get my hopes up. Yet here I am--- just 1DPO (I think) and VERY HOPEFUL. I don't want to be disappointed. How are you doing in you TWW?

85 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 85 Replies | Last Page

Thanks!! I am happy to have found this forum. Will definitely keep y'all posted!

7 years ago

@ Fitz: when do you expect AF?

7 years ago • Post starter

janmommy - I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I'm sorry you're having all the yuckiness of AF and just waiting for her to come!

Welcome Fitz! I myself am 33 and trying to conceive my first, so we're in the same boat! It's so easy to drive yourself crazy during these 2 weeks. We all tell each other to try not to stress, but it's hard to take our own advice!

As for me, I've been trying for about 8 months, but had a miscarriage in December. We actually didn't really try too hard this cycle because I was being selfish and didn't especially want a Christmas baby, so now watch, this will be the month it sticks! I will definitely not complain if it did!

7 years ago

Not sure when I expect it really, as this is my first cycle off the pill (after taking it continuously for 3 years). Went off BC in mid-March, and nothing has happened yet (although I had ovary pain and a TON of egg-whitey CM end of March/early April, so I am assuming I ovulated). If I am correct, AF (or some sign of pregnancy) should be any day now.

7 years ago

jmvd208, I sure hope it's your time!

7 years ago

You guys are getting me excited!

How are you ladies?

This has been THE strangest cycle ever. I've felt so different and I'm 100% certain I am not imagining things.

AF hasnt showed now 1-3 days late. I was so hopeful but then I had some spotting starting this afternoon. I fully expect that by tomorrow AF will be here :-(. I don't FEEL pre AF as I did a couple days ago but with the spotting guess it's inevitable...

This cycle has felt particularly crushing mostly because I wasn't as hopeful as previous cycle because i didn't think the timing was right. So I was pretty much just waiting for the next.

And then AF doesn't show plus I've felt so strange in the past 3 days and that's when I got my hopes up....

janmommy, have you tested again? I'm a test-aholic, if I was in your shoes I would probably be testing every day! Has the spotting continued?

Fitz, any new symptoms? When I first went of BC (after being on it for 13 years) my first cycle was especially long. I have a feeling I didn't ovulate. But I normalized back out to a regular length cycle by the next month.

I started spotting today at 8DPO :( I was starting to get hopeful because usually the spotting starts for me around 6DPO, so I decided to test (early I know) this morning at 8DPO and got a BFN. I'm expecting AF in 2 days, so I figured it was worth a shot. I also totally felt like I had implantation cramping on 6DPO, I had very localized cramping on my left side.

7 years ago

Whelp, depending on when (if?) I actually ovulated, I'm either 15 or 13 dpo - leaning toward 13. Which means any day now I should know one way or the other. No spotting, my areolas are very brown and full of Montgomery's, and the nipples are very sore, but the rest of the tissue is heavy but not tender.

I THINK I've been feeling some twinges in my lower abdomen, and my digestion has been all messed up in the past week.

So...possible symptoms, but they're ambiguous enough to keep me uncertain. Testing again on Saturday....

7 years ago

Also having some (very light) twinges in my lower abdomen...

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo