Community post

Discussion

The Two Week Wait Begins

View Full Post

I promised myself that this time around, I will be very patient. I even promised myself that I would not test until 3 days after AF due. I also told myself that I would not get my hopes up. Yet here I am--- just 1DPO (I think) and VERY HOPEFUL. I don't want to be disappointed. How are you doing in you TWW?

85 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 85 Replies | Last Page

@ jmvd : how are thou doing?

7 years ago • Post starter

AF came today :(

7 years ago

Sorry.....

Hey jmvd. How are you doing? Are you getting the spotting checked out?

Hi! Sorry I've been MIA. So I went to my regular doctor and had a normal blood panel check. My thyroid checked out fine, which I was worried about being a possible cause for low progesterone, which can cause a short luteal phase. I go to the OBGYN in 2 weeks to get my hormone levels checked. I think I just ovulated today, so we'll see what the next 2 weeks brings, but I'm not too hopeful at this point before getting my hormone levels checked. How are you doing?

7 years ago

Hey

Glad to know that you are ok with a normal blood panel. Hopefully the hormone tests are great as well.

I think I'm 11 DPO today. I haven't been stressed this time around possibly because I am not too hopeful so I'm pretty much just waiting for my next cycle to start. I am not hopeful because the timing was not great. I suspected ovulation to have been on a Sunday and we had BD from three days before (Thursday).... So I think with the two missed days it's not promising.

Plus I have zero symptoms. Except some cramping starting a few days ago but I think that is AF.

Any updates? It seems like we've gotten un-synced with our cycles now, as I am just 6DPO today. No symptoms yet, so just waiting for the inevitable spotting that usually starts around 6/7DPO.

7 years ago

Yea we are no longer synced.

Hopefully you don't have spotting this month!

I was due AF on Sunday (based on 25 day cycle). I did have cramps starting a few days before. Didn't show Sunday and planned on testing yesterday but when I woke cramps were so intense that I thought for sure she would show so didn't test. Waited all day yesterday and kept having the feeling she was here but nothing.

I did have a 27 day cycle Jan so I thought maybe this morning she would come. ( by 3am that cycle she had showed).

Tested this morn and BFN. Like not even the hope of a second line after staring at it WELL AFTER the 3 minutes.

I didn't want to update for fear that as soon as I do she will show.

So here I am 2 days late (based on what's usual) or not late at all (based on Jan.) either way BFN this morning.

34 yrs old here, and TTC for the first time. Pretty sure I ovulated end of March, so I'm getting pretty anxious. Other than a darkening of my areolas and a whole bunch of new Montgomery's tubercles, I have no symptoms (oh, well, have been soooo teary/moody). I tested Sunday (9-10 dpo) but it was negative. Going to try again this weekend, but I feel like after that, I will stop and assume I am not pregnant and wait for AF.

Definitely nervous about my age!

7 years ago

Hi Fitzalicious!

Know what you mean about age. I too am mid-30's but women get pregnant all the time at this age so why not us too!!

All the best with the wait and good luck testing on the weekend. Be sure to update us!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo