Community post

Discussion

The Two Week Wait Begins

View Full Post

I promised myself that this time around, I will be very patient. I even promised myself that I would not test until 3 days after AF due. I also told myself that I would not get my hopes up. Yet here I am--- just 1DPO (I think) and VERY HOPEFUL. I don't want to be disappointed. How are you doing in you TWW?

85 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 85 Replies | Last Page

Did you test?

Very bad nights sleepnfor me.woke every 2 hours so not sure what to do with my twmp.i took it anyway at 430am and it had gone up but didnt have 3 hours good sleep as had woken at 230am also. Took it again at 6 and it was higher but decided to use the 430am one as hadnt gotten out of bed. I was pretty symptomless yeaterday. Watching for implantation feelings now but wtill only 6dpo so a bit early really

7 years ago

I caved and tested this morning. Bfn. I'm extremely disappointed. Guess I will see AF tomorrow. :-(

Hope you guys have a better report when you test!

7 years ago • Post starter

@janmommy - I'm sorry. Really I am. What DPO are you? You're not out til the witch shows.

7 years ago

@ longedfor: I'm on DPO 13 and due tomorrow.

Well, I had a temp drop this morning and more bleeding, I think it's the start of AF :( It seems to light to be the actual start day of AF, but I'm not very hopeful at this point. It would also be a very short cycle for me, 26 days, I'm usually more in the 28-30 day range.

@longedfor, I can't see your temp chart because I think my Flash is out of date on my computer, haha. But for me, the shift is normally only 0.5-0.8. My baseline temp is 97.6 and after ovulation it usually goes up to somewhere in the 98.1-98.3 range. I've been up above 98 the past week and this morning it was right now with 97.6

@janmommy sorry you got a discouraging BFN, but holding out hope AF doesn't show for you!

7 years ago

@jmvd208 a 26 day cycle is what I had one month. I had been convinced it was implantation and was so devestated so if it is AF I am really really sorry.

7 years ago

Today doesn't seem to be going well for any of us.

I just read several stories of getting BFN at 13 DPO but going on to get positives at 14-15 dpo. So I'm back to wishing and hoping. I do have the AF feeling though.

Mantra: You're not out til the witch gets you. I'll be testing from tomorrow even though I'll only be 7dpo. It will keep me grounded.

still symptom-less basically.

7 years ago

anyone any news?

7dpo and small temp dip today but still above cover line. 8 days until AF due if my cycle is 28 days although it's been a bit erratic so it could be upto 10 days. Thought I was getting some symptoms earlier as tingly nips and few twinges in right lower uterus but nothing really to write home about. Dry CM - not a spec of IB. Fed up but at least I feel like I'm in the home stretch to trying again if needs be. Just need to get through 4 more days or so. Thank God i've loads to do.....hasn't stopped me stalking these boards though waiting for news or for someone to tell me I'm still in

7 years ago

@ longedfor: you are definitely in the home stretch and definitely still in.

Nothing to report here. I'm expecting AF today so we will see.

@jmvd: how are you??

Edited to add: last night I had really achy breasts. I can't read anything into that though. Experienced that in December but not last cycle.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo