Community post

Discussion

1 DPO as of 1/26/17 - looking for cycle buddies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I'm new to TTC. This is my second cycle sort of getting it right. I believe I ovulated 1/25 or possible 1/24 (not totally sure) but would love cycle buddies! Anyone else in the same boat? Share your story! I'd love to hear it :-)

63 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Oh snap, congrats Darladybug! Yayyyy!

7 years ago

I totally get it Tasha. I'm TTC baby #1 and am so disappointed. I thought we got it right.

You're only 8 DPO though so it's too soon to count yourself out! Hormones take our bodies on a roller coaster. Hang in there :-)

7 years ago • Post starter

Ty Chanelcp. Its tough going through all this wait! I know from experience from previous pregnancy that once i stopped thinking about it and gave up on ttc i fell pregnant. For some reason we cant get pregnent this 3rd time. Maybe i should just stop trying. Lol. It seems like it will not happen but it will! For all of us! And the small percentage that may not fall pregnant have options. Good luck to all of yall!

My sympoms this month are not any different then any other month. Just emotional which can be from the obvious. Lol. I did start cramping at 6dpo up until 9dpo. And slighly crampy now. But that can just mean pms symptoms. I have notice that dull ache i got with my other boys. But then again that could be pms. Also having some right inner thight cramps and sharp paun. Both pms and pregnancy symptoms. Lol. I guess we will have to see. But 1 thing that caught my eye was cm that is yellow in color that i dont normally get but can just be normal and ive never noticed. All in all im just going to take it easy and hope for the best. Next cycle if im out this cycle im not testing, useing opk's, checking cervix position or anything. Im just going to let it go. Lol. And see what happens. Best of luck to everyone!

7 years ago

Just letting it go seems to work for lots of people. Today I just KNEW AF had come but when I checked nothing was there. I know she'll be here tomorrow (rolls eyes).

I wanna say that I'm just going to let it go with no testing next cycle but I know that's probably not going to happen lol.

I still think it's too early to count yourself out!

Yeah, i was was thinkinh, "yeah right!" With not testing. Lol. Tested this morning. Thought i saw a line with my line eyes. But bfn! I shoukd start AF in the next 2 to 4 days. My cycle is normally 29 days which would be 2 days from today. Some cycles im off a day or 2. If i have a cyst im super late, like a week. Havent had one for about 4 months now. Taking a fertility blend and yucca root for cyst and seem to have helped. At least a new cycle will come soon if bfn this cycle. I was ctamping like crazy and thought for sure AF was going to be here early. No cramping now. I hate the weird things my body and mind does to me! Lol And thanks for the chat ChanelCP! Good to talk to someone going through this too!

7 years ago

Omg funny story! So yesterday my husband brought home some raw oysters. We live on the coast of florida and this is how we make our living from oysters. Anyway so i got some hot sauce out and crackers and went to town on these oysters. So after we were done i got a paper towel to get the hot sause off my hands. At that moment i had to pee so i just went to pee. Without thinking the paper towel was still in my hand and i wiped with it. Looked at it and was like, "what the hell!?" Then i realized it was the napkin with hot sauce on it. Then i was like oh shit! Is my who who going to start burning! Hahahaha.. for a second there i though i had a problem down there after wiping! Then i really though i had a problem when i noticed it was hot sauce! My husband and i cracked up on that one. Lol.

7 years ago

Ahhh hahaha! I'm dying at that hot sauce story! I'm glad we have this community to discuss these things with.

I'm so frustrated because I've been feeling AF coming for the past 3 days and I'm so frustrated! She's due today but not here yet. That's a bit strange for me because she usually comes in the AM but I'm not getting my hopes up just so she can punch me in the heart later tonight lol. I'm also not taking a test because I can't handle another negative and I'm very certain based on how I feel that this is PMS.

Uggghhhh

Your still not out till AF shows her ugly face! Fingers crossed for you!

7 years ago

And yeah, i dont think i could share that story with anyone but on sites like this. Hahahahaha..

7 years ago

Thank you! I'm pretty sure it's AF though. This feels exactly like my period.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo