Community post

Discussion

1 DPO as of 1/26/17 - looking for cycle buddies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I'm new to TTC. This is my second cycle sort of getting it right. I believe I ovulated 1/25 or possible 1/24 (not totally sure) but would love cycle buddies! Anyone else in the same boat? Share your story! I'd love to hear it :-)

63 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 63 Replies | Last Page

I'm so confused. I'm 13 DPO, 1 day late but tested with a FRER and got a BFN. I'm NEVER late. To make things more weird, I'm not having any cramps at all right now. Doesn't even feel like my period is due.

This is a horrible trick for my body to play on me :(

7 years ago • Post starter

Maybe you ovulated later than you thought? I heard that surges don't exactly mean you will ovulate, and that they generally mean after a positive it will be 24-48 hours away. I don't have very much experience with them as I have never gotten a positive. I did with my daughter, but my positive on a clear blue digital was the day after I had ovulated according to my temps. I would say give it a couple of days and test again. Good Luck!

7 years ago

Im late sometimes. And i even get my cycle days mixed up somtimes. Stress itself can cause you to miss you AF day as well. Being late can be a good sign. Some women are really late befor they get a positive on a test. Just keep yourself busy today to help the day go by faster. I tested this AM and negitive. It will happen for yoy soon im sure of it! And again stress it a total ttc killer! Keep you head up ChanelCP!

7 years ago

Maybe you're right, I'm not sure. If so, that would be a miracle, We didn't BD again until about 4 days after I thought I ovulated.

Who knew baby making was so complicated!

I'll keep you ladies posted either way. How are things going for you??

Im pretty sure im out this cycle! Didnt i see Darladybug get a BFP this cycle?! How are you doing? Im doing the AF cramp dance! Lol. Not a fun dance at all. Ugh.. tomorrow af is due for me. In previuos pregnancies i get super nauseous and i just know. So im out! Lol. And ChanelCP didnt i see this is your first time trying to get pregnant? No kids right? It will come for you! Before me and my husband got married we tried to conceive for 2 years. Im a women of faith so i told him we could not have sex anymore till we got married. We got married January 9th of 2013. I had our first baby in October that year. He will be 4 this year. God bless us i sure of it because we honored him. I believe its all in Gods timing! We got pregnant right after we got married. Probably the night of. My LO was born on October 16. Pretty cool how right after we got married we conceived. So it WILL happen when you least expect it to. Good luck girl!

7 years ago

Tasha I'm a woman of faith too! Just sent you a long message.

Darladybug, how are you feeling??? So happy for you!! When do you think you'll go to the doctor (if you haven't already).

Haha @ Tasha, my son was born on January 12, 2013! How funny is that? I am feeling pretty good so far... I have been taking a test everyday and the line is getting darker. Smells have been very pungent. At 11 dpo I had started getting nauseous and headaches. They are a norm for me when I'm pregnant, but I haven't felt them this early before! I'm taking it as a good sign. I mc my last pregnancy and I never had gotten headaches, just some nausea that ended earlier. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you! I called my OB yesterday and my first appointment won't be until March 14th! I should get an ultrasound shortly after that I think.

7 years ago

Yayy.. Congrats Darladybug! Sounds like everything is good! Nausea is a good sign unfortunately. I had nausea from the get go every pregnancy! Like right at conception. Thats one of the reasons i feel like im out, but every pregnancy can be different. And that is funny about the dates. Really good month that year! <3 And sorry about the mc! Hey, every baby that is conceived and mc goes to the lord and you will get to meet that LO one day! And thats a fact! Right now he or she is being taught the Oracles of God! Amazing!!

7 years ago

Thank you and that is the only thought that comforts me about the situation. I just kept repeating to myself every time it it got to be too much "To think, When her little eyes opened, the first thing she saw was the face of Jesus" I have kept the faith that something wasn't right because He makes no mistakes. Maybe this one has a larger purpose on earth.

7 years ago

Aww thats so sweet! Thats right! God makes NO mistakes! Great talking to yall! Keeps my hope up and the day shorter! :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo