Community post

Discussion

1 DPO as of 1/26/17 - looking for cycle buddies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I'm new to TTC. This is my second cycle sort of getting it right. I believe I ovulated 1/25 or possible 1/24 (not totally sure) but would love cycle buddies! Anyone else in the same boat? Share your story! I'd love to hear it :-)

63 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 63 of 63 Replies

Looking at my calender i was cd12 as well yesterday. I should o tomorrow. My cervix is open so it could have been yeaterday till tomorrow or the next. My hubby really wants another boy! Hope i can give that to him!

7 years ago

How can you tell if your cervix is open? My OPK this morning was positive so I think I'll O today or tomorrow. Today the lines were equally as dark but last cycle the test line eventually got even darker than the control line so that's why I think it's possible I'll O tomorrow.

This stuff is so confusing!

7 years ago • Post starter

Lol. It is confussing. I check my cerix possition only for ovulation. Not to try to confim pregnancy. I always check in the same position with sanitized hands. Normaly sitting on the toilet. Use your finger to check if it is soft, open, and the position. For me middle, semi soft, and open is when i ovulate. The tip of my finger will fit in the tip of cervix when open. That can last for days. But when its open i know ovulation is on its way. Ewcm is a good indicator when checking for ovulation that way too. Then after ovulation cm goes back to whitish and like lotion. A couple days before AF i dry up.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo