Community post

Discussion

1 DPO as of 1/26/17 - looking for cycle buddies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I'm new to TTC. This is my second cycle sort of getting it right. I believe I ovulated 1/25 or possible 1/24 (not totally sure) but would love cycle buddies! Anyone else in the same boat? Share your story! I'd love to hear it :-)

63 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Me and my hubby are going on a date tomorrow! Omg its so long due! We have only been on 4 dates in 2 years. I dont think im testing tomorrow. We are going to Fuji Sushi and i so want some plum wine. Is that bad? Lol..

7 years ago

Af showed this morning. Not too disappointed. I really knew i was out. But hey, im super regular now. Im happy about that. For the past 2 months i jave taken yucca root and a fertility blend to help regulate my periods, cyst, and help moods. Ordered more last night. Thats super cool they work! Good news, i dont have to worry im pregnant while i drink my plum wine tonight on our date. Bad news, i was hoping i didnt have to sport half a cotton field while bowling. Hahahahahaha.. Oh well, next cycle may be the one. Are you going to test today ChanelCP??

7 years ago

Ughhhhh, I know that's frustrating Tasha but good wine is a great way to counter those feelings of frustration haha.

I took a FRER this AM and it was negative. Still no AF which is frustrating. I almost wish she'd just show up so that I know and can move on. I tried to explain the frustration to my husband but he just doesn't get the emotional roller coaster.

I prepare myself mentally to not be pregnant but my period is late. This causes excitement at the possibility of being pregnant. Then I test and it's negative. I think I'm done testing.

7 years ago • Post starter

Ugh.. i know how that is for hubby to not get these emotions. Dont take it too personal! Its not their fault they just dont have that kind of stuff built in! Lol. Seriously! I have a book that explains all this! Lol. I need to read the whole book. Men just dont have it in them. Some are more understanding then other but in general they all have that emotional blockage! Thats why we have sites like this so can feel like someone understands. 9 times out of 10 thats just how they are.

But back to the bfn's! I would wait another 2 days and if you are still late i would test again. But since you have never been pregnant before you just dont know how late you will have a bfp. In my experience i never got an early bfp! Never! Like a week later bfp! So dont count yourself out yet! Just dont stress! Lol. Easier said then done for sure! But hang in there! For me i always get my cycle days mixed up. Im on cd29. Sometimes i would think im on cd like 30 at this point and think im late. Maybe you shoyld count you cd's again. But this is a good sign for sure no af.

7 years ago

And in my option FERE's can be expensive and not 6miu that they claim it is capable of. You can order some Wondfo's that are capable at 11miu and some one step early 10miu test. Cheap and affective. Easier for me not to load up on test experiences. Because it can get pretty high! I dont even want to think about it. Lol. But thats my option. Lol. Some live by the FERE test. I do like the wand though. And bigger. Just too pricey for my testing preferences. Lol

7 years ago

AF finally came :-(. That's totally fine though and probably best. We have some personal stuff going on so now probably isn't the best time. You all's support means so much!!

And Tasha, looks like we're still cycle buddies. Here's to day 1!

Sorry to hear of trouble. Mountain's and valley's.... Up and Down... We are either coming or going in life. Hope things clear up for you! Perseverance build strength!

Boo to af! But yayy to cycle buddies this cycle. Day #1!

7 years ago

Hey ladies! Checking in to see how you're doing. I'm CD4, AF is almost gone!

Ugh.. Af was a mess! I had chills, feverish, aches... Ive noticed this has been happening more ofter. I googled it and it can be a common pms symptom. New to me! Im on cd 11 and started to spot yesterday after some BDing. Maybe we were a little rough. Lol. Idk what that means. ????

7 years ago

Same!!! I'm CD 12 and noticed a tiny streak of blood in my CM (sorry, TMI). I'm not sure when I'm going to ovulate, my OPK is getting darker though.

What day do you think you'll ovulate?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo