Community post

Discussion

2 Years and One MC.....we finally have our BFP!

View Full Post

I still can't believe it....I really can't. Only thing I did different this cycle was use Preseed. and we only BD'd once! EEK! LOVING the way 2012 is starting!

Saying a prayer that this little bambizi sticks and is healthy.

What I do need to mention though is that I always use the internet dip strips. Well I've had positives on FRER and EPT digital. The 10 miu internet strip is giving me a rediculously faint positive. The regular one nothing. If the digital test is picking up i'm pregnant, I would have hoped these would also. Kind of wondering about their quality now.

15 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

I had some brown spotting and cramping during week 5 and 6 but my doctors weren't worried. I'm now 7weeks 5 days and have not had any spotting lately and feel great! Good luck I hope everything turns out ok.

12 years ago

Thanks so much for your reply....it makes me feel a lot better!

I've read about a lot of people having spotting at the end of week 5 going into week 6. As long as it isn't getting worse, I'm trying to relax.

12 years ago • Post starter

congrats, you deserve it...

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies!!!

I feel like I am reading my story here...

IT took us 4 and half ttc our DS and almost 2 years and for this . I had a miscarriage in August and am very nervous about this one sticking!!

I also have had faint internet postivies, but light on frer so I got the digi and no doubting that "PREGNANT"!!!

I started spotting today (week 5) and it is making me super nervous, but it has only been on the tissue when I wipe and brown. Hoping it stays that way and goes away soon!!!

Has anyone continued temps? Just wondering how yours looked. Also, bbs aren't that sore to the touch, but ache. And light cramping off and on?

12 years ago

Well, looks like my fears come true!

My hpts never got really dark and noticed two days ago my temps started going down. Well, yesterday started spotting. Mainly brown, so thinking it was just old blood coming out cause i had that with my son. It was only there when i wiped. Today when i got to work, it was more and pink/redand very little brown. Cramping some, but had to put on a pad

Called the doc and waiting on them to call back. Had to come home from work and totally devastated!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo