Community post

Discussion

Anyone testing this coming weekend?

Witch is due Saturday.....cycles have been funky though so who knows. IF I go with my typical luteal phase of 12 days...that's Saturday.

Anyone else?

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello

I am due to test on Saturday - Witch due Sunday, but will test Saturday anyway.
(have been impatient and tested already, BFN not surprisingly!)

Let me know how you get on, good luck.

What symptoms have you had? x

12 years ago

I haven't had too many symptoms, so I think i'm out. I'm bloated today, and I've been crazy dreams, but that's about it. I feel like i'm imagining the others and keep coming up with reasons why they aren't legit

I do the pee test....if I get up at night to go pee, I know there's a chance. So far nothing yet. Been sleeping like a baby, just with the weirdo dreams. how about you?

12 years ago • Post starter

Af is due friday or sat for me (27/28 day schedule) and I tested today because it was 11 dpo -- negative. A few hours after I tested, I had a lil drop of red blood (implantation bleeding pretty sure -- i dont spot days before AF), no more than if you put the tip of a red marker to paper. I was like uh oh, and I went to take a nap -- was feeling tired anyhow. When I woke up 4.5 hrs later... I took my bbt 98.5 and found very light pink mixed in with my cm, which is lotiony but on thin side, not thick n creamy.

I am kind of excited... hoping this sticks. I have had implantion bleeding before, but day before AF and it never stuck. This cycle will give me 3 days, so hoping this weekend will give me my positive. I will test with you all, as I am going to wait till Friday and see if Af shows... if not, im testing Sat ;)

User Image[/url]

12 years ago

good luck cute gibby!

I think i'm out....I'm starting to get cramps

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo