Community post

Discussion

Fairhaven Health ROCKS

So I had to post this since I typically think customer service with most companies ROTS.

So I bought an Ovacue over 6 months ago. I can't remember where I bought it. I recently purchased the vaginal sensor from early pregnancy test.com and when I got it, I realized that the tongue sensor was hard wired into the unit and there was no place to plug in the vag sensor. I was so upset!

so here I am thinking my Ovacue is busted or defective. I also seemed to have broken the tongue sensor by trying to pull it out of the unit. Lovely. So on a whim I call Fairhaven who manufactures the Ovacue to see what they would do to help me out. Get this - it turns out my Ovacue is the UK edition, where they hardwire in the tongue sensor. who would have thought?! Just a word of caution for those of you who are thinking about purchasiing it. Well Fairhaven came through and is sending me a brand new Ovacue!!! YAY!!! And here's the best part, they are going to send me a paid postage sticker to send the one I have back, and they said there's no rush. I can send it back whenever! I was shocked!

So if you are thinking of getting an Ovacue, order it from Fairhaven!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I don't have the Ovacue but I do order Fertilaid from them. GL

12 years ago

I love their customer service as well - I have ordered from them twice, and they are wonderful!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo