Community post

Discussion

2 Years and One MC.....we finally have our BFP!

I still can't believe it....I really can't. Only thing I did different this cycle was use Preseed. and we only BD'd once! EEK! LOVING the way 2012 is starting!

Saying a prayer that this little bambizi sticks and is healthy.

What I do need to mention though is that I always use the internet dip strips. Well I've had positives on FRER and EPT digital. The 10 miu internet strip is giving me a rediculously faint positive. The regular one nothing. If the digital test is picking up i'm pregnant, I would have hoped these would also. Kind of wondering about their quality now.

15 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

YAY! Congratz! have a safe and healthy pregnancy.

12 years ago

I had the same issue with the internet HPT's... It was faint and didnt seem to really get any darker...I took 3 other tests the same day including an FRER and a CB digital...both came back very PG....

I am glad that I used the internet cheapies because if it came out BFN I would have been upset I wasted money on the good stuff...and There was still a second line so at the end of the day...thats all that counts right?

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

OMG THATSIS SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!

YOU SOOOO DESERVE IT!!!!! I"M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!

12 years ago

Thanks so much for the replies everyone!

12 years ago • Post starter

It's nice to see someone who has been trying for so long get a BFP. You are my new inspiration!! I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

awww thanks Cera

Its like this forum wad made for me! We have waited over 2 years and had a m/c, now got my BFP!! I got it at 11 DPO, but confirmed with digital on 12DPO. I had gotten a faint line on the internet strips. We are excited!!

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! I bet I can completely relate to everything you are feeling. We have been trying for 2 and a half years, 1 miscarriage and are now pregnant! I still can't believe it. Every day I use the bathroom and there is no blood I smile haha Hope both of our little beans stick :)

12 years ago

god so do i! I'm having some brown discharge and a smidge of pink. Called the doctor today and since my HCG levels were so good last week, they are just having me do an ultrasound next Friday.

Praying that it all works out for all of us!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo