Community post

Discussion

Anyone 10 DPO? Feeling pretty frustrated...

Here we are 10 DPO, and not too many symptoms to speak of. I feel like I've been doing this so long, I'm over the obsessiveness of it all like I was at the beginning. as I said in another post, I don't get excited until I start having to get up at night to pee, and that certainly isn't happening this cycle.

Only thing that was different this cycle was I had some cramping yesterday, and I thought here we go...but nothing. It stopped and there was no brown CM like I usually get. I usually have a 12 day luteal phase, but last month it was only 10. So the witch is due any time between now and Saturday. I have to go to FL next week for work, so I'll either be over the moon or a complete "B"

How are all you ladies getting on? Anyone on a similar cycle?

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Im 10dpo as well. I have alot of symptoms of pregnancy though. I am extremely tired, crampy, moody, headaches, backaches, and VERY nauseous. Started having heartburn this morning too. That was the dead giveaway with my last child, who turns 10 this year. Had NO symptoms with her, except the heartburn. I had an IUI on CD14 this month, with positive OPK's on CD13, 14, and 15. Really started to feel tired the last 4 days...I can barely keep my eyes open. Had BFN on 9dpo and today, 10dpo, but had a positive OPK with smu today. Definitely leaning towards a BFP here in the next few days (fingers crossed). Lord knows all the signs are here! AF is due Sunday/Monday and no sign of "it" yet. Good luck to you!

User Image IUI #1 @ CD14 on 1/9/12

12 years ago

that sounds so promising! good luck and keep us posted!

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm right there with you ladies. I have had some symptoms. Waves of nausea, moody, exhausted, sore throat, cramping and fullness. Also had sharp pelvic pain 3 days after ovulation. Wonder what it could mean? I'm due for AF on Monday. Baby dust to you ladies!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo