Community post

Discussion

Sweet Jesus! Is this my long-awaited BFP!??

I'm in shock and disbelief, and need opinions on whether or not I am imagining this. I have cramps and slightly more than normal CM, but I've been saying all the other symptoms were in my head.

where my LTTTC girls at.....this has been a long road for all of us, maybe 2012 will bring positive change into all our lives.

Hoping and praying

8 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

ok i'm a total spaz right now...not functioning right

Here's the pic

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images16436

12 years ago • Post starter

I'd say thats a POSITIVE!!!! Hopefully I'll be joining you soon!!!!

User Image IUI #1 @ CD14 on 1/9/12

12 years ago

I'm not so confident this morning Took another test and I wan't seeing much of anything. Oh well. I'll test again tomorow and see what happens then

well I dropped a $40 on the expensive tests. 2 FR early results also have faint lines. One mid day, and one now. I'm also only able to hold my pee for about an hour, so I know that will impact results.

trying not to get too excited until I see a strong positive, but I'm really hoping this it it!

SO excited for you!!!! I'm hoping I get my by Wednesday at the latest. Keep me posted!!!! And take care of yourself

User Image IUI #1 @ CD14 on 1/9/12

12 years ago

thank you so much for the replies! Just took a digital and another FRER....got a positive and a "pregnant"

still can't believe it!

hello and congrats on your BFP i am a LTTTC momma i have two bueatiful kids DD8 and DS3 ttc#3 for 2 yrs now and recently got on clomid in dec i am 5dpo and in my tww hoping to join you as well happy and healthy nine months

12 years ago

congrats Icant wait for my bfp, blessings to you and a healthy baby

-Shewantsababy

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo