Community post

Discussion

October 2017

View Full Post

Since I didn't see this topic yet I figured I'd be the first to start it. This is for those of us still traveling our TTC journey in hopes of achieving our October 2017 miracles. I am at CD1 my name is Jalisa.. Some history on myself... I am 23 and DH 44, he just recently had a vasectomy reversal and everything came out great! This cycle #2 for us and we ttc #1 for me and #3 for him... I have previously had 2 miscarriages one at 18 and another at 21. The first I wasn't aware of but the second I was 4 months. I wish all of you ladies baby dust and sticky vibes!

86 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 86 of 86 Replies

So I got a positive opk this morning! Yay! Cd18, so later than the last couple months but I will take it! Hubby turns 34 on the 5th and I turn 30 on the 11th so it would be so awesome if this is our month. Here's to a weekend full of bding!!

7 years ago

Hi everyone!

I know there is a lot of confusion and anxiety surrounding the TWW time, so I thought I'd include my story:

Both DH and I are 28, just found out we're expecting our first, EDD 13th October! Super excited and feeling so lucky.

We had been trying all month (never tracked ovulation specifically, just used PD app but retrospectively considering my CM it was pretty accurate) and on the day AF was due (I'm on a 28 day cycle), all I had was spotting for 3 days which stopped. HPT the day after I was due (17 DPO) was BFN. I didn't test positive until 6 days after AF was due (22 DPO!!).

Don't rely too heavily on a HPT if its still negative but you feel symptoms. Currently in the process of having serum HCG doubling tests, and will probably opt to have a dating scan given the late BFP.

Only symptoms have been some weight gain (my hips are so wide, WTF) and uh, a heightened emotional state :P

Good luck to everybody, praying for BFPs for you and looking forward to continuing this journey with you all!

7 years ago

Hey All!

I'm currently 10 or 11dpo. I od according to OPK on cd19 or 20. Bfns yesterday and the day before. I normally have a 28 day cycle so af was due yesterday, but with the late ovulation I should be due Saturday. I had some light pink cm this morning after bearing down for a bm. I also felt some stabbing pain in my uterus when I was bearing down. I'm assuming I'm out this month but wondering what you all think?

This is also my first month charting - using ff. It is not showing that I ovulated at all due to temps, so I'm not sure what to think.

Fingers crossed!!

7 years ago

@TT2MaMa, how do you feel otherwise? Any signs or symptoms that are different than normal? I was thinking about your TWW and have my fingers crossed for you!!

Have you had spotting before AF before? I'm hoping it was some IB for you!

@nervousexcitement, Congratulations!! That is great. Like you, my HPT did not come up positive until at least a week late. The test at the DR never did, blood test confirmed though.

There is another page here that some of us expecting in Oct have moved to:

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

7 years ago

@ihanaojos thanks! I had some spotting last month for about a week before but then af came on as expected! It was similar that it started during bms but it lasted for a couple days - I used a tampon, and then was intermittent. The spotting I had this morning seemed different. It was much lighter and the pain I felt was almost like I was being stabbed in a specific spot in the left side of my uterus. That pain lasted for the rest of the morning, but now I feel fine. No cramls and no other spotting so far today! I was worried after last month that I may have a short luteal phase, so if af can hold off until Saturday that would be a positive! But a BFP would be way better. The only other different symptom I've had so far this month are tender nipples but that is mostly gone now.

7 years ago

Today is CD 26 12 dpo and BFN I'm really hoping I tested early but deep down I feel the witch will come. Starting not to feel hopeful. I dont have symptoms because all the symptoms also come before my period. I have a lot of cm and my boob always hurt so I cant use those symptoms.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo