Community post

Discussion

October 2017

View Full Post

Since I didn't see this topic yet I figured I'd be the first to start it. This is for those of us still traveling our TTC journey in hopes of achieving our October 2017 miracles. I am at CD1 my name is Jalisa.. Some history on myself... I am 23 and DH 44, he just recently had a vasectomy reversal and everything came out great! This cycle #2 for us and we ttc #1 for me and #3 for him... I have previously had 2 miscarriages one at 18 and another at 21. The first I wasn't aware of but the second I was 4 months. I wish all of you ladies baby dust and sticky vibes!

86 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 86 Replies | Last Page

@brownsugar, did you do the blood test?
As for me I have not tried charting yet so that's why it s bit tricky to plan precisely! Lucky for me my husband can work also from the city where i currently live, he is coming this week so hopefully it works well (ovulation should be around next week end)! but then it's going to be again this awfully long two weeks! i have not been ttc for long but I hope to fall pregnant soon as it s always on my mind. Thank god my work keeps me sane and busy on something else. but i tend to allow myself 30mn of baby procrastination everyday and love to read the news of all the ladies here! bravo Meghan and all the BFPs for october 2017! I hope to join you soon!

7 years ago

Thank you guys so much for your support. I'm somewhat in shock thinking, wow, this is really happening for us?!

Totally rooting for you all who are still waiting for your miracle! Let's see lots more over the next few weeks!

If anyone starts a *secret* FB group I'd join! I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to connect with others during this pregnancy but also wanting to be careful about taking the news public until the second trimester.

User Image

7 years ago

and To our newest 's this month! Is anyone on Count Down My Pregnancy yet? I signed up under the same username, so come find me if you join!

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/profile/BrownSugar93

AND of course to the rest of our lovely cycle sisters!

@marieO I am trying to work up the nerve to get blood drawn since I ran out of tests 15DPO. The orders are already in, I just wanted to give a chance to show up in case this bean isn't sticky. She's nowhere to be found, and we even tried BD-ing to bring her on.

My temps have stayed nice and high, My symptoms are intermittent but definitely sticking around. I am matching my longest cycle (33 days) and at 17 DPO this is my longest LP by 4 days. So officially, I'm counting myself in, and hopefully she sticks!

User Image

7 years ago

Hello, I am 33 and husband 36. We got pregnant last September but ending in miscarriage at 10 weeks so ended up having a D and C. I was told to wait 2 cycles before trying again so here I am. It has been tough with the holidays but excited to finally try again. AF came yesterday so we shall see. Testing Feb 18th

7 years ago

Hi Jmaier2012,

Welcome to the thread! i am a bit ahead of you Ovulation should be sometime end of this week for me.
As I have only decided recently to try for a baby I will not take my temperature but will be looking out for change in the cervical mucus (sorry for TMIi!). Do you girls find this method reliable?

@Brownsugar! this sounds super positive! I m excited for you!!

7 years ago

Congratulations on all the BFPs! I am very hay for all you ladies and praying for a healthy 9 months for mom and baby.

Sadly I'm out again. AF showed yesterday so I will be going 7 months TTC. Trying a couple new things this month so fingers crossed.

7 years ago

Hello ladies, hoping to join a little late in the game. I'm a stalk-aholic on these pages but have never joined. It makes the TTC journey a little lonely and everyone here seems so lovely and supportive.

Big congratulations to all the BFPs on here!! Pretty magical!

As of today I'm 16 DPO. I have a faint + on a FRER, but got a negative result at the Dr office. I'll go back Friday and have another go, but I thought I'd give the community board a try here for a little support during my wait.

Happy Hump Day everyone!!

7 years ago

@secallender so sorry to her about the . May she stay far, far away on your next try. What new things are you trying?

@ihanaojos I was having the faint line issue until I ran out of tests; I'm still waiting to hear from my doc. Assuming there's no sign of so far, are you having any symptoms? Sending for your next doc appointment!

User Image

7 years ago

@BrownSugar93, you are very good with the pictures! So far no AF. Mostly just feeling a bit queasy with cramping. My appetite has been great in the middle of the day but not so good AM and PM. That's about it. How about you? Did you get your results? I'm hoping they will do a blood test tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for all of us in limbo!

7 years ago

Hey all! I'm new here and could use some support! I'm almost 30 and hubby is almost 34.

I'm in my 3rd cycle Ttc. Cycle started 1/17. I've started temping this cycle, but I've been using opks since first cycle ttc in December. I stopped the pill in November and my cycles have seemed pretty normal. Positive opks at about cd14-15. Last cycle I started spotting about a week before my period on and off for 5 or so days, but AF arrived as expected. I was worried I wouldn't know when my cycle would start.

In December 2012 I had an abdominal myomectomy for fibroids. They had to go through the uterine wall to remove it. My doctors after surgery thought I would be able to get pregnant without problems, but I'm just paranoid that maybe I have scar tissue or something that won't allow the egg to implant. Anyone else have success following this type of procedure?

I hope this is the month for all of us! Baby dust to all!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo