Community post

Journal

Weird

So I Have a new boyfriend whom i've been with for 7 months. He just had his vasectomy reversed 2 days ago. Crazy part is my period late. It is never late. He is freaking out because we are pretty sure he didn't have any swimmers. I really don't know what to think,but I am a bit excited. Im either hoping for a BFP or ready to start anew! My question for you ladies.. Has anyone had miracle babies after a vasectomy and those whose DH had theirs reversed, how long did it take you guys to hit the jackpot so to speak.

2 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I am just thinking that typically you would have ovulated a couple weeks before you expected your missed period and implantation would have occurred a couple days after ovulation. So if it was reversed two days ago it seems not likely unless you ovulated verrry late... which could be possible.... But you never know I guess :) Anything is possible! Either way I hope you get your miracle very soon!

7 years ago

I finally got my period lol thank you! Oddly enough though it's really super clotty like humongous clots.... In was really hoping for a normal month.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo