Community post

Discussion

January 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Good luck girls :) Hopefully 2015 is very lucky for all of us

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

249 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 20 of 249 Replies | Last Page

Happy New Year, ladies! I hope 2015 makes all our wishes come true!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Happy New Years May 2015 be super fertile for all of us

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies i am back. i am trying lucky number 4 iui this month. scared but after the long wait i am ready to start again :)

9 years ago

Hi, Ladies! Yay to a new year. I know this will be it.

Tubal, I hope everything calms down for you. I know the bleeding has to be stressful to see.

TexasGirl, glad you're trying again!!

So I never thought I'd say this but I'm now trying to avoid getting pregnant until end of February. I'm waiting for the new meds to get in my system to affect the MTHFR mutation but my DH wants to get pregnant right away. He thinks if it works then it's meant to be. I don't want to get pregnant so quickly if it means another miscarriage because of the mutation. So now I'm having to lie to him about when I ovulate. So weird but I honestly believe it's for the best.

Good luck to everyone this month!

9 years ago

So weird. I am excited to see AF. I should start today lol I keep checking.

9 years ago

Go for a run or do some jumping jacks. LOL!

9 years ago

Thank you all for the prayers.. I am doing much better now and hoping baby is still okay. I have another scan coming up that will tell us if we'll still in the game. Happy New year to you all!

Texas hope AF shows for you soon!
Red: that's got to be hard to have to feel like you have to deceive hubs, but you need to do what you feel is right and what you can live with.. my heart goes out to you though.. that is a tough call
browni55 and basia hope things happen for you before you have to move onto IVF!

9 years ago

Texas so good to see you back :)

So I finally ovulated but I think I missed the baby making opportunity tho month. But that is ok. I am seeing RE on Thursday and hopefully we will have a plan :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Tubal, it's not that big of a deal. He was being sweet with it and I feel like he just wants to give me this one thing that we can't go and buy. He's actually on my nerves right now so it's easy to avoid him. Ha! Hormones...

Crazy story. A friend of ours just sold their house to a family that just had quadruplet girls!! They're pretty young and we have no idea if it was natural or planned. They were born about a month ago, all weighed about 2.5 lbs, and supposedly she only gained 15 lbs herself! Crazy!!

9 years ago

Ugh. af shows up when I pay she doesn't, yet when I am ready for her too, nothing.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo