Community post

Discussion

TWW Wait Partners

View Full Post

I am now 5dpo, and I am so excited. Mostly because I have had symptoms happen to me, that I have never experienced in the last 7 months of TTC.

Are any of you ladies waiting to find out if there is one on the way?

82 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

81 - 82 of 82 Replies

pnesbitt - I was in the same boat as you. I was officially diagnosed with PCOS. I didn't start to regulate until I started taking metformin. I now get positive ovulation. My husband is only home every other week, so timing has sucked this year :(

Hang in there, it was devastating for us too as AF came Christmas eve. I had a pos at 6dpo, but I am thinking it was a chemical due to hcg shot to ovulate.

Hugs to all!!

9 years ago

Seems PCOS is our collective problem. :/ My cycles regulated after having DS (and with BC) for the first year and then we decided to TTC. The past few cycles have been really long and I had a chemical a few months ago but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's just taking some time to readjust without the BC. I tried Metformin when I was first diagnosed in 2009 but had a rare and possibly fatal reaction so I can't take it. I just try to follow the PCOS diet as close as possible and it seems to work well.
for next cycle for us all!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo