Community post

Discussion

TWW Wait Partners

View Full Post

I am now 5dpo, and I am so excited. Mostly because I have had symptoms happen to me, that I have never experienced in the last 7 months of TTC.

Are any of you ladies waiting to find out if there is one on the way?

82 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 82 Replies | Last Page

Thanks pnesbitt!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I was 21 DPO-ish I think when I got my BFP with my son. I hadn't been testing up till then but I'll be 19 DPO on Christmas so it's close. Gonna try to hold off until then and if AF doesn't show, I'll test again on New Years. Getting a little unsure though since it's not very likely to get a false negative this late in the game. Maybe I O'd late?

No AF is a good thing! I think I remember something about increased CM being a good thing? You never know! Fingers crossed for you!!! Let me know how Sunday goes!

9 years ago

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas:

K: I am hoping for the best.

I have not felt good the last day or so, been experiencing AF symptoms, but no AF. Only 11dpo today, so am going to wait it out for a bit.

P: I am also hoping for the best.

To the rest of the ladies in the group..you are not alone in your journey, we have all been there and are here now too! Hugs and Baby dust to all of you!!

9 years ago

Hey girls. I'm 10 dpo. I Tested this morning and got a bfn. Boo. Buuuut, my boobs are so achy and they never hurt, even around af. I am also breaking out a little bit, too. And notice some more white stretchy cm, but very little. But my boobs! Youchers! I will test again tomorrow because I can't help myself. I also usually spot about 4 days before leading up to my period, so I'm waiting to see if it comes. Good luck, girls!!

How are you DeDe??

9 years ago

Hi Rach,

I'm okay, haven't felt good at all. Super weird cramps. I had no symptoms with my son, who was a miracle baby born in 08 :) Feel like af is coming, but I normally don't have cramps or a weird tug roll feeling. hmmm... I had a slight pos at 6dpo, then nothing since. Hoping for a bfp tomorrow or at least by the 26th as my parents are in town from CA :) I live in ND. How are you feeling otherwise the sore boobs?

9 years ago

Well ladies...17 dpo stark white BFN today...AF still absent..hope is starting to dwindle. I feel like if i was going to get a bfp it would be here by now and its more likely that i have a cyst from the Clomid.

Hope your holidays are going better than mine!! Fingers and toes crossed for you!

TO ALL

9 years ago

Well... I went to test with my first morning urine with a cheap $1 prego test from the grocery store, I waited a minute and got nothing then went down stairs to get breakfast. I came back 15 minutes later and there was a dark second line. I couldn't believe it. I threw it back in the trash and said ok, now it's time for the FRER! Peed and started to clean the bath room lol (I was nervous it was an evap) but nope.... I got a second light line on the FRER!!! Holy moly I can't believe it. I have a neutral baby outfit that I will wrap with the test tomorrow and give it to my husband. I will post pics of test!!!

Good luck to you girls!! I still can't believe it.

9 years ago

Rach3651!!!!! Thats so cool! And just in time for Christmas! How many DPO are you? So excited for you!

Still no AF for me and.getting bummed but I'm going to see if I can get a new years BFP. Hoping this is a lucky thread!

ladies!

9 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you!!!! Its about time someone in our group got some good news!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

TO ALL

9 years ago

I am officially out, af showed up full force today :'( 4 days late. I feel absolutely gutted. Worst Christmas ever.

Good luck ladies.

TO ALL

9 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that pnesbitt. :( But try to look at it this way. Now that she's here, it's a new start. Just like it's going to be a new year. Wipe away any sadness or disappointments from before and start new. :) Enjoy your time with your family and enjoy a drink this Christmas! (Or two. lol)

Fingers crossed for next month, sweetie! I'm rooting for you!!!

Lots and lots of !!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo