Community post

Discussion

TWW Wait Partners

View Full Post

I am now 5dpo, and I am so excited. Mostly because I have had symptoms happen to me, that I have never experienced in the last 7 months of TTC.

Are any of you ladies waiting to find out if there is one on the way?

82 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

51 - 60 of 82 Replies | Last Page

pnesbitt - I am on a similar journey. My husband is only home every other week. We have been TTC for 5 years, we have used clomid many times, IUI etc. I chose not to move onto IVF. This time everything aligned up, we took 150mg clomid perday and today is 8dpo. I wish the best for you and that AF decides to go on vaca for 9-10months :)

K: I have had nausea throughout the day, vivid dreams , bloating, gassy and over all fullness in the lower abdomen. I am one that has no symptoms with AF, never have. So this is new to me. I have PCOS and take metformin along with clomid and I had 2 good follicles this time, which is awesome. Some special dates are with this attempt also. Can officially test on Christmas and if positive the baby would be due on my birthday :)

9 years ago

Pnessbitt - I really hope it happens soon for you. We've been trying for 6 months. It would be hard to have your husband home every other week. Have you tested this morning? Xo will say a little prayer for you tonight.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I'm doing well, today is the big day and I think I am out this time. I think AF decided to bless me with her presence. I'm really bummed now, but there is always next month. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all!

9 years ago • Post starter

De.De- I am going to test on Christmas, too. How many dpo are you?

9 years ago

EbonneJ- :( Sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for next month!

Feeling like I might be out this month too. AF is due today but still no sign of her. But the tests I've taken over the last few days all show this stupid faded shadow that almost looks like a positive but not clear enough. They never get darker so I'm worried it might be another chemical. :( I'm trying so hard to keep my fingers crossed for the chance that it might just be too early. The symptoms still show themselves so all I'm missing at this point is a BFP. SO frustrating.

De.De79- I wasn't able to take glucophage. Had a rare but possibly fatal reaction. Tried Clomid for a few cycles years back but it never worked. 2.5 years later, DS was conceived with no meds and no planning. Now, they say the PCOS is dormant. Hoping this is your lucky month!

your way ladies!!!

9 years ago

Morning Ladies,

15 dpo this morning, no AF, 1 day "late", took a test. There is a second line, it showed in the time frame, buuut it is the worst evap I've EVER seen. This was the last test i had, so i am going to wait AF now. We leave tomorrow for a short 5 days visit with family for the holidays so if AF doesn't show i will test when i get back. Either way i will drop in here periodically and give updates (there is nothing worse than following someones journey and them not posting in the end with the final update of what happened.

Good luck ladies, i hope you all have some good news very soon!!

TO ALL

9 years ago

Oh! I added a picture of the test you should be able to see it in my profile

TO ALL

9 years ago

Rach..im 9dpo. You?

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around lately. My in-laws came up so it's been a crazy weekend. :)
Took another test yesterday and it came up as a CLEAR positive right away but faded by the time the test had finished it's three minutes. I bought a digital because I was so confused and took it this morning. 'Not Pregnant' :(
I don't know what to think anymore. I'm 16 DPO and no sign of AF.
How about you ladies? Any good news???

9 years ago

Hey!

I bet it is just a little too early yet! Give it a couple days! AHHH SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

No news here yet either. No AF. BAD cramping and lots of (tmi) gushing wetness...i want to test again so bad but im waiting until probably Sunday when im back home again...

Fingers crossed for you Khaera!!!!

TO ALL

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo