Community post

Discussion

TWW Wait Partners

View Full Post

I am now 5dpo, and I am so excited. Mostly because I have had symptoms happen to me, that I have never experienced in the last 7 months of TTC.

Are any of you ladies waiting to find out if there is one on the way?

82 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 82 Replies | Last Page

Few more days until AF is due. Still trying so so hard to keep my fingers crossed!

for you ladies!

9 years ago

Had another negative test this morning, and another day spent on and off in tears...plus dull cramping...af should be here in 3-5 days...with the cramping and crying she usually is. I think this will be our last month trying for a while. We are out of clomid and DH works out of province and is only home once a month for a week...trying to get our timing perfect is just...too hard

Fingers crossed for you ladies

TO ALL

9 years ago

Hang in there pnesbitt. Not out till AF shows! And your never know... I tried three rounds of Clomid and it never worked. DS was a suprise later on with no meds and no clear cycles. Fingers crossed for you!

9 years ago

Thank you for the support, you ladies have been awesome

Late this afternoon i got a few pains in my ovary area on the right then the left...almost like O pain...but not...I o'd on the 6th...time will tell if its a good sign or not.
DH also just told me we are doing another iui if this doesnt work out.

Did you ladies test today?
fingers crossed for !!

TO ALL

9 years ago

Khaera how long after taking clomid was your DS conceived?

TO ALL

9 years ago

You ladies have kept me hopeful! No testimg today although I have been having crazy pains and cramps. There not like AF cramps either. My BB's are sore, and my back hurts like hell. I'm keeping the faith! Hopefully a is in the near future.

to us all

9 years ago • Post starter

No testing today but same symptoms as you, EbonneJ. Fingers crossed!

And the same cramp near the ovaries, pnesbitt. I O'd on the 6th as well so... Maybe! DS was conceived in September of 2013. Just under 2.5 years after my last round so I know it was actually my own body doing what it was meant to. I've heard that after just one pregnancy, women with PCOS often no longer 'have' PCOS. Of course, they've changed it to PCOD so I guess it's one of those things that you always live with just don't suffer from symptoms anymore. After I had him, my cycles were like clockwork until my chemical a few months ago. There's always hope!

all around!!!

9 years ago

Morning ladies,

Tested this morning at 12 dpo...I inverted the image and there is something there. So i put it next to the 9 dpo and there is something on both buuut they arent getting darker so im thinking evaps. Or possibly chemical. Still no sign of so im kmfc fot us!

Sticky baby dust to you both!!

TO ALL

9 years ago

I gave in and took one at lunch at work. SMU with 4 hour hold and... IDK. I think I see something without invert but it had faded just after time limit. :/

for you pnesbitt!

9 years ago

I'm waiting it out ladies. I want to test so bad, but I'm holding off. Today I just had cramps, and I just had one two minutes ago but it felt like O cramps. Which is weird.

to us all!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo