Community post

Discussion

Is My CM Sending A Message?

Hey Ladies,

So I am 6 do , and like 3 or 4 am, I had crazy cramps. They weren't excruciating but they were annoying. Creamy Cm for 1dpo-4dpo. At 5dpo, I experienced stretchy white cm. But today at 6dpo, around 2pm, I had very stretchy cm, that was cloudy white and faded to a very yellowish tint. And just five minutes ago, I checked again and my cm was stretchy with a bit of blood in it. Im kind of thinking this is a good sign especially since my AF is expectedfor another 8 days. I'm also on CD 22.

I would love for some advice.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

That is exactly what happened to me....I had creamy cm that just wouldn't go away and then I I'm had theewcm that only lasted a day and around 12 or 13dpo (I think) it started turning yellow. I'd say all of those things are def good signs. I didn't have the blood in the cm but I did have the one tiny dot of pink when I wiped after peeing (sorru tmi). I'm almost 6 weeks!!! Are you having any other symptoms?

9 years ago

Hi Ready2bamommy12,

Well 5dpo I was watching a football game, and I started to eat hot wings and the taste was so horrible, that I was gagging by the time I took my third bite. I, kind of know when I ovulated, Jan 5 because the night before I had the worst headache and nausea.As far as symptoms I have just been tired. And it has since made my sleeping pattern a bit off. Because I sleep during the day when I can, I am usually up all night. Mostly because my tummy feels uncomfortable and achy.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo