Community post

Discussion

No positive OPKs

so last month, I never got a positive OPK. I did get my period though. This month, I"m only on CD12, but I have O cramping and egg white CM. Odd thing is that I usually don't O until CD16-18.

Do you think it's possible that I am Oing that early?

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Some women do not get a " positive opk" just because it is positive or negative doesn't neccasarily mean anything but if you do notice that one day your opks is darker than the day before and then light again I would assume ovulation if you are getting some of the symptoms. Also if you are testing opks earlier in the day that can explain if you are getting false negatives. They advise to test around 2 or so!!!! I am just now starting OPKs and I have done some researching on it because I have heard many women say its confusing to understand and that a lot of women read the tests wrong.

12 years ago

Its possible to ovulate early... and I had a month like that too ( where I never got a pos OPK) I did get my period but it was earlier and it was shorter and different...so I think I just really didn't ovulate.

Most OPK's recommend you taking them in the afternoon... and if you want you could take 2 a day.
just to make sure your not missing anything.

12 years ago

I was totally doing the 2x a day just so I wouldn't miss it. Sure enough, yesterday afternoon i had a positive OPK! Today I have the typical O cramping....not much of a window! Hope I get a sticky bean!

12 years ago • Post starter

Good luck friend!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo