Community post

Discussion

cycle buddy????? 12dpo

View Full Post

anyone on the same schedule as me and want to be cycle buddies? I o'ed nov,4th and im on dpo 12. Would love to be able to talk with someone going through the same things I am.

75 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 75 Replies | Last Page

Your right a is a positive no matter how faint a line.

9 years ago • Post starter

Just bought the clear blue digital with weeks estimator.. we will see

9 years ago

Let me know!!!!! soooo exciting

That one was a bfn but I think it might have been a little early for that one... gonna test in the morning with fmu to see if it makes a difference

9 years ago

Yea.... Don't get discouraged cus a positive is a positive... I hear the digital ones can take a while to register

That's what I heard too. I have 2 more plus a dollar tree test. So I've got 4 more days of testing... I'm still super positive about this because I know that a positive is a positive no matter what and I hAve had a couple of people confirm Im not the only one who can see.it lol

9 years ago

Exactly!!!! I tested when I got home but I don't think I held the pee long enough so it wasn't concentrated..... Or atleast I hope....

Test in the morning. I've heard it's best to test with fmu.

9 years ago

12 dpo too!! Took a cheap first signal test this afternoon. Bfn :( think im out this month. Having symptoms but maybe i just want it that bad haha! Maybe just pms

9 years ago

I'm pretty close to being one the same schedule as you if you don't mind me tagging along. I took an OPK on the evening of Nov 4th and it was positive. My only problem is that Ive been know to get positives two days in a row or two days apart. However this kind only gives you a positive and then you cant use it again for 48hr so when I tested again on the 6th it was negative. So I'm just counting myself as 14dpo today.

I got impatient tested Sat., Sun, and Mon. So today I decided not to buy anymore tests and to wait until Saturday the 22nd before I test again.

How many months have you ladies been TTC?

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo