Community post

Discussion

cycle buddy????? 12dpo

View Full Post

anyone on the same schedule as me and want to be cycle buddies? I o'ed nov,4th and im on dpo 12. Would love to be able to talk with someone going through the same things I am.

75 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 75 Replies | Last Page

How is everyone doing?

9 years ago • Post starter

Still waiting for AF. Last night was another negative. It was an frer. Only the very edges were pink on the second line and that was after i took it apart haha. So probably evap. But no signs of af at all.

9 years ago

Calylibugger- how are you anything new?

No not yet.... still feel like I'm pregnant .... but I'm not sure... still keeping the faith

9 years ago

Have you been to the doctor? Or started af? Are you still getting negative tests?

I bleed for 4 days have spotting today but it wasn't like a regular af. It was light and I had no cramping... usually I'm put out for 3 days with cramps but nothing at all and usually they are heavy. But I can still smell everything and lot is making me want to throw up.... but idk

9 years ago

Retest may b u r preg when i was 4weeks pregnnat i bleed for 2 daysand doctor said tgis type of blood is extra blood in uterus not the af

9 years ago

I'm going to test again tomorrow

9 years ago

Gud ndlet us knw

9 years ago

Gud ndlet us knw

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo