Community post

Discussion

cycle buddy????? 12dpo

View Full Post

anyone on the same schedule as me and want to be cycle buddies? I o'ed nov,4th and im on dpo 12. Would love to be able to talk with someone going through the same things I am.

75 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 75 Replies | Last Page

Has anyone tested?

9 years ago

I did this morning, but was running late tan out the door before checking results....... maybe I'll have a great surprise when I get home..

9 years ago • Post starter

I tested on another cheapie. Bfn :( think i would have a positive by now. :( good luck too you!!!

9 years ago

I did with another digital... again negative...

9 years ago

Dnt knw what dpo but in tww and have test 5 times and all were negative have no symptoms but hopes are positive haha

9 years ago

Dnt worry caylibugger when i was preg last time i got positive15 days late af and my doctor said neg and after 3 days wait i got clear positive i saw ur image its def positive gud luck

9 years ago

Thank you Sami. I woke up this morning feeling very upset to my stomach, been nauseous all morning and dry heaving. My nose is running and stuffed up and I have a lot of lower back pain. But im pushing through it. Im also very bloated. and my boobs are hurting a lot right now. All of this adds up to the BFP... im just nervous and want to know for sure.

How soon can I go to the doctor to have a test done?

9 years ago

U have to wait for 2 days missed prds or do blood test and after positive report can go to dr when u want

9 years ago

Welcome and gud luck for ur healthy preg

9 years ago

So when I got home I looked at the hpt from this morning and it was I don't know what's going on with me.... I'm 2 days late and still nothing... Starting to think my body is just playin tricks on me.. Sigh did anyone test tonight? Sending lots and lots of everyone's way

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo