Community post

Discussion

cycle buddy????? 12dpo

View Full Post

anyone on the same schedule as me and want to be cycle buddies? I o'ed nov,4th and im on dpo 12. Would love to be able to talk with someone going through the same things I am.

75 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 75 Replies | Last Page

Im sorry :( maybe stress has a factor?? In the past ive stalled my own from stress. Or maybe you ovulated later than you think and a test hasnt detected it yet :) high hopes for you!

9 years ago

Im sorry :( maybe stress has a factor?? In the past ive stalled my own from stress. Or maybe you ovulated later than you think and a test hasnt detected it yet :) high hopes for you!

9 years ago

You were right Courtleepetty I'm out!!! The witch got me this morning. Well atleast I can move on to the next cycle... Maybe I'll get good news for Christmas.. How is everyone else doing?Any Sending baby dust your way..... Calylibugger how are you?

9 years ago • Post starter

Dang it! But yes now you can stop stressing a little and fresh start haha! The two week wait is THE WORST. Christmas would be a perfect time!! Af is suppose to start for me today or possibly tomorrow. With all those negatives thinking im out too.

9 years ago

I had a rough day yesterday. I was very emotional and couldn't stop crying. Im 22... This is my first pregnancy... I don't know what Im doing... So I called my friend that is around the same age as me to get some advice and she is helping me a lot because she just had her son in May. I cried because my mom lives in another state and isn't here to help me through this... The wife and I got in a fight. I got upset because I had dinner ready by the time she should have been home from work and right when I finished she called and said she was going to be late which made me mad.... It was a very long day. Didn't test this morning... I got paid today so I am going to go get a couple more of the first response because these clear blue ones are driving me crazy... I told our donor yesterday about my BFP and he was very excited. Him and his wife keep talking about it and when they talk about the baby they are calling it a girl... all the time... So they think Im having a girl. Which would be exciting because that is what I want... Sorry for rambling... just a lot on my mind...

Feeling a lot better this morning than I was yesterday... Hoping for an awesome day....

9 years ago

calylibugger-Glad to hear you are feeling better today! Hope each day gets easier. So happy for you guys....

Courtleepetty- yeah I'm happy I can just relax. I wish I could not stress each month, but we all know how that goes. Hope you get a it isn't over till the witch shows...

9 years ago • Post starter

I know I'm going to have a lot of ups and downs . But I will make it through them for my baby... that's all I can di. Im so excited. But also nervous at the same time.

9 years ago

oh the joys of pregnancy hormones haha! I use to cry over the dumbest things! Supposed to start today...but ANOTHER negative. so maybe next month. Thinking if I stop "trying" it will happen. my other two were accidents soooo maybe that's how its suppose to work haha! good luck to everyone

9 years ago

Freaking out a little bit. Just went to the bathroom and it LOOKS as though AF has come... The only difference is... usually with AF I get really bad cramps that put me out for 2 or so days... Like to the point I cant move... I feel completely fine right now... Aside from the fact that.. Im bleeding... Another difference is that its not bright red like usual... but light pink.... so... Im confused... Any advice???

9 years ago

Stress....it has always played a factor with me. In fact a few months ago I could have sworn I had a positive test. it was pink and faint but I think it ended up being a evap because the next three tests I had were negative and AF showed up a few days later and it was the same way. really light at first.. Im pretty sure if it was a MC you would be in a quite deal of pain. Im not positive because ive never had one that I can recall. But stress and other factors really do play a major factor in our menstrual cycles. Just take a breather relax and try for next month :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo