Community post

Discussion

12 DPO Starting to feel out of my mind

11dpo - HPT

but having cramping, diarrhea, sore boobs, stuffy/ runny nose and low grade fever...... Hoping im not out.....

12dpo- abdomen cramps, but not like af, diarrhea, on and off sore boobs on the sides, stuffy/ runny nose still

Any one in the same boat as me or anyone that had the same, but still ended up pregnant?

7 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I'm 12dpo with a on 11dpo and again today. I have had very few symptoms and starting to feel out this month...Going to test again this Saturday at 17dpo....fearful if it's a too then I'm out this month...

Trying for #2 DS- August 19, 2009 May 2011 October 25, 2014 BFP--December 2, 2014----Hopeful for a sticky little bean!

9 years ago

Hoping you get your BFP soon!!!! Just keep your head up. I know it's really hard I have been trying since 1/2014. Baby dust!!!!!!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

logansMommy08- BTW I'm so sorry for your loss in October......

logansMommy08- BTW I'm so sorry for your loss in October......

I'm with you!
11dpo with cramps, had diarrhea from 6-8dpo, but the constipation started yesterday :-(

Tested yesterday (10dpo) - BFN

I'm going out to be a FRER today because I've heard bad reviews about the cheapie dip strips I've been using.

I'll be thinking about you! Hope its your month! Keep us posted!

9 years ago

I'm with you! I'm going crazy!! Today I am 13DPO. Have had very sore bbs this month. Been cramping the last two days (AF due in 2 or 3 days) I tested 10, 11, and 12 DPO... ALL BFN. I didn't test today, too nervous of another negative. Going to try to wait unti 16DPO if AF doesn't come. All day I've cramped so bad with bad lower back aches, but it never comes early so I'm going crazy here! Plus I have felt really wet (sorry) all day, which isn't normal for me. Hoping the best for all of us!

9 years ago

Yea I still am having symptoms...... Boobs r on and off painful, cramping on and off, and nasty taste in mouth.. But I tested not to long ago and got but don't think I help pee long enough wasn't very concentrated so idk... Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!!! I understand being nervous I've never wanted something so bad

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo