Community post

Discussion

cycle buddy????? 12dpo

anyone on the same schedule as me and want to be cycle buddies? I o'ed nov,4th and im on dpo 12. Would love to be able to talk with someone going through the same things I am.

75 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 75 Replies | Last Page

hi im on 12dpo aswell xx

9 years ago

Hi :) Are you planning on testing today?

9 years ago • Post starter

Me too, now on 13 dpo. I tested today - BFN :( Have had some symptoms but I have a rotten cold so hard to tell what's what really. Think am out this month, poo. How you doing? You tested yet?

9 years ago

hanwood1- just remember your not out u till af arrives! No I haven't tested yet. Right now I am holding my pee so it will be strong enough when I test. I still have a stuffy/ runny nose, cramping/ pulling in uterous area, diarrhea and on and off sore boobs... Still hoping

I o'ed nov 5th. So were almost on the same cycle. Im 12 dpo today...

9 years ago

Calibugger- have you tested? Are you having any symptoms?

I've tested. So far bfns. .. having some symptoms but could be because I want it so bad... main symptom is food aversions... pepsi that I drink all the time tastes nasty to me and my employee brought mcdonalds french fries in to work today and they made me want to hurl... ugh

9 years ago

Yea I haven't tested since 11dpo- negative . Been to scared to test again..... Yea everything I eat has a off taste to it. And I keep getting cramps on and off , low grade fever on and off sore boobs but just afraid it's all cus I want it so bad.

I've tested 4 times all negative... I'm hoping that it's just because it's too early... crossing my fingers tho this is my first cycle ttc... so it would be awesome if it worked the first time

9 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! This is my 10 month ttc. So I would be so excited if I was.......

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo