Community post

Discussion

Waiting to test...anyone else?

View Full Post

So I'm on cycle day 31...15/dpo...af due today. No signs of her or pregnancy. Anyone else out there waiting to test? Anyone having symptoms if so what are they? According to my fertility friend app I should not test until July 30th. Its hard, but I'm going to try my best to wait until that day to avoid let down. However I'm a little more excited this cycle because in the past af has always showed up on cycle day 30, and here it is cycle day 31. Also, I have been having creamy cm since ovulation, which is also new. I will keep my fingers crossed, baby dust to everyone!

16 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 16 of 16 Replies

Sorry to hear that you're out this month Mystic_Ice32...(I'm out as well) fingers crossed for bfp for everyone for the new cycle.
Also congrats to Bunnyhugger on your bfp!!! Did you do anything different this cycle, any advice?

7 years ago • Post starter

Any pointers on trying not to stress while waiting to test??

7 years ago

Any of you guys have updates? I'm in the same spot 3 weeks later, and could use someone to chat with. I'm on CD 31, cycle is usually 27 days, 4 days late, nauseas, crampy at times, pinching, can't sleep in the morning, but exhausted by evening. Still got BFN this morning with BlueCross dip stick.

7 years ago

It's a hard TTW for sure. I've been doing it for so long now that I just expect AF. This cycle I did not track symptoms, did not use OPKs (they just annoy me when using more than one to see if they match up, and they don't ever seem to), and no temping-- just used the last of the Preseed we had. AF was due yesterday and had some AF type cramps during the day that went away. I have not POS once this cycle or last cycle cause I just knew the witch was on her way. I don't have any tests right now and the last time I took one (2 months ago) was in a Target restroom and found that I just wasted the test because as I was POS, I noticed AF arrived. UGH! Turned me off to testing early I suppose. I don't have cramps this morning, but I'm convinced I'll have AF by the end of today, or my luck in the middle of the night. Trying to hold out testing until Sunday if she hasn't shown.

Julie (38) & Scott (42) - married 6/4/11 DS born 6/13/03 (previous relationship) TTC off and on for 3 years. Took break due to Laparoscopic myomectomy in April 2014 then Appendectomy gone wrong in November 2014 (5 day hospital stay w/ 2 surgeries)

7 years ago

Hi ladies! Im in the same boat- 14 dpo and af due today but I'm trying so hard to wait until tomorrow to test. Symptoms coming in little waves- will feel practically normal for a while then all of a sudden I have mild dull cramps, frequent urination, I'm so tired, and back to craving pb&j (I've had 4 in the last 3 days, couldn't tell you the last time I had one before this!) Cervix has been medium-high and soft most of the time although it fluctuates... I seriously need to leave my cervix alone tmi. Can't wait for the next 24 hours to be over!!!

How about those of you who posted earlier, any updates??

7 years ago

Hello, I never did get a positive opk this cycle but all other signs show that I did ovulate. I'm currently 15dpo AF due today or tomorrow. Like you I have not tested for PPP pregnancy yet. I'm too nervous. I honestly don't think I'm testing until she is a few days late. If I can stand the wait. My temps are high, I have mild cramps, gassy, white creamy cm...that's it. Good luck and keep us posted!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo