Community post

Discussion

Longest Wait Ever ...

We are ttc baby #3 after miscarriage last September. It took a while to get the courage to try again. We were finally ready this month ...

8 DPO, and for the past few days I've been feeling hot flushes, achey, bloated, i've also been sick (sore throat, stuffed up) ... I was doing well for the past week trying to not think about POAS ... but I turned crazy last night, and since then i've tested 5 times.

I know it's not going to be positive yet (I am no stranger to being pregnant I know how it works and the length of time needed to things to happen. I have two boys (2&4)) .... but I am so impatient now!

Last period was June 21st, and I believe I O'd on July 3rd ... anyone else around the same timeframe?

href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com">egnant-1363496400z7z1364274000z1.png" border="0">

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi! Yes, I feel you. I am on 8dpo.. and the waiting is driving me nuts! I have had symptoms starting on 2 dpo- I have had bloating, gas, nausea a times. I have been stuffy and had sinus issues, but that was due to a sinus infection. I had mild cramping last night, but no spotting and just really tired. Today I am really tired and my stomach feels swollen and tight... I have had breast tenderness and they feel heavier. I am not sure if this is all in my head or not! This sounds crazy.. but I just feel pregnant. I took a pregnancy test at 6dpo.. and of course it was negative. I am trying to wait it out and not test until I miss my af, but it is sooooo hard to wait!!

7 years ago

I tested this morning, BFN. I am CD23 with period due in 4 days. I feel like I am going to start my period ... but normally I never get this feeling until the day off. I swear I felt the same as you - I just "felt" like it. I have become a POAS crazy woman .... I swear I look so hard that the lines do appear lol! My mind is going crazy!

Thinking I am out this cycle ;(

I will be crazy again next month!!

href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com">egnant-1363496400z7z1364274000z1.png" border="0">

7 years ago • Post starter

Heya girls, so for about 5 days now (not 100% sure when I ovulated because for past 2 months (June and July) I had two periods in one month) I've been feeling nausea on and off and not every day...tired and sleeping in the day ... And weeing every hour.' I've had 3 children but never had any pregnancy symptoms with them at all .... So nothing to compare. I just feel different... Along with cramping and lower back ache I just really think I am pregnant :/ hmmm!! Sorry I must add I didn't have my '1st'
Period of the month which was due 6/7th ..... But it could be my body sorting itself out into a regular cycle again. Negative tests but could be too early to test anyways?? Any ideas ??!!! Driving me mad lol

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo