Community post

Discussion

5DPO Today - Looking for Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hello!! My name is Rachel and this is our second month trying for baby #1! Looking for someone to share the process with, as none of my friends are TTC and, as I'm sure a lot of you know, this can be a lonely and frustrating process.

User Image

157 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 157 Replies | Last Page

Omg! I'm totally kicking myself right now. I said I wasn't going to test til Sunday, but I caved! Now I'm so sad cause it was BFN. On the plus side, my temps are still elevated and still really gassy with a heaviness and pressure, and sore bb's. Still got my fingers and toes crossed. I been TTC off and on for 17 years! I just want one. That doesn't seem like too much to ask does it?

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url] HOPING FOR A

7 years ago

We're all in the same boat Sweet dreamer!! I promised myself I wouldn't test last night if my temps stayed the same or dropped. Well, my temp was exactly the same this morning and I ran and POAS. of course. Feel like at 12 DPO, I should at least see the faintest of lines. Still gassy with pressure and last night I had horrible back pain on my right side, the same side where I got sharp pain a few days back. Either I'm becoming a crazy symptom spotter or I'm just really getting in tune with my body, haha! Think I'm going to wait a few days before testing again; however, my DH and I were looking into a wine festival this weekend and would like to know before then!!!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Well it must be something in the air Rachel and Sweet Dreamer... Because I decided last night that I was going to test this morning (12dpo) I thought I would at least see a faint line. NOPE! One big ol' line just staring back and mocking me. I have a longer cycle so I figured the chances were slim, but I thought just maybe! Lol

Oh well... Now I have to wait another 5-7 days to see if the shows up!

7 years ago

Looked at my test again, and there is the faintest of lines. Thinking this is probably an evap line, right? Should I test again just to ease my mind or wait and test in a couple of days? *going crazy*

User Image

OMG!! Rachel you sound so much like me! I threw my test away this morning, and then found myself digging through the trash looking for it just to make sure I didn't see anything. To my dismay I never did find the tiny little thing. If it were me I'd test again in the morning... Although I may be addicted to POAS!

Good luck! Hope you do get that

7 years ago

If it was me I wold be peeing on everything in sight right now. I mean there's a line. I wouldn't be able to contain myself! If its a stick and you gotta wait for a results.... It would be saturated with my pee... But that's just me! I would love to hear if you do test again and what that test shows.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url] HOPING FOR A

7 years ago

Haha Baby! Glad I'm not the only one!! I think I'll test tomorrow morning like you said, even though I want to run right now and do another test! We'll see what wins...common sense or lack of willpower haha

Sweet!! Haha, you're too funny!! I'm literally nauseous over this (or is that a symptom??!!?!) haha...I'm going nuts.

User Image

Sweet: You make me laugh! I too would love to be peeing on everything I could especially if I had a faint pink line! I'd be like a dog marking its territory!!! Then I'd be mad because I'd probably just wasted a bunch of sticks because I've been so thirsty and drinking so much water and peeing all the time. Then I'd probably start crying because I'd think about all the money I just threw away. Yeah I seem to be a bit emotional during this two week wait!
Rachel: no matter when or how many times you decide to test... I hope and pray that you get your BFP!

7 years ago

I'm so glad I found this post! I swear I think I was going crazy trying to figure out if I was having symptoms or if they were in my head. I know we all just want that BFP...

Today my symptoms seem to be back... Headache, Twinges again in my lower abdomen (below belly button), I feel bloated and full below my belly button, and when I went to get up off the couch I had some weird pulling in the same area!

Ugh!

7 years ago

Since it's driving me crazy, lol, I think I'm going to do another test in a few hours before hubby gets home I'll let you ladies know what happens!! I'm not getting my hopes up...uploaded my image to the image gallery and I'm only getting 30% positive.

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo