Community post

Discussion

5DPO Today - Looking for Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hello!! My name is Rachel and this is our second month trying for baby #1! Looking for someone to share the process with, as none of my friends are TTC and, as I'm sure a lot of you know, this can be a lonely and frustrating process.

User Image

157 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 157 Replies | Last Page

So confused, I average a 32 day cycle, AF not supposed to be here until around the 23rd...and I started spotting this morning. 12dpo, and still a . Looks like AF is coming early this month since it seems to be too late to be from implantation.

7 years ago

Actually the most common dpo for implantation is 6- 12 dpo, so you could be right on track. FX for you!

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url] HOPING FOR A

7 years ago

Well ladies, I'm officially out. Would be 14DPO if I O'd on CD16 and 11DPO if I O'd on CD19...so I'm thinking the original prediction of CD16 was probably right.

This will be Cycle #4 for us and (cue the control freak) I'm getting kind of anxious about the whole thing. At what point do you go to make sure everything is working the way it should be? Based on my charts, it looks like my cycles are fairly regular and I am ovulating and it seems like our timing has been good. I know we haven't been trying nearly as long as lots of people, but we want this so much.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Rachel,
I depends on your age. If you are under 35 they won't do much until you are actively trying for a year. Over 35 they will be more aggressive and help ya out after 5 months.

7 years ago

Rachel,
I depends on your age. If you are under 35 they won't do much until you are actively trying for a year. Over 35 they will be more aggressive and help ya out after 5 months.

7 years ago

Sweet, Baby, and Rachel...I have literally sat on my couch and read your whole thread. You girlies are terrific ...I'm crossing my fingers for you (including myself).,I'm ttc baby#3. I'm currently 5dpo...

7 years ago

Jolie,
Welcome and good luck sweetheart. I honestly dont think I could have made it through this without the fabulous ladies here! They have kept me sane over the last two cycles. Now I am sitting here googling every time I feel a little twinge or cramp. I tested Friday, of course after my ob/gyn's office closed. So I have been a worry wort all weekend. I'm sure everything is fine but I can't help but worry. I have had soooo many miscarriages but I never knew I was pregnant until I had already lost them. This pregnancy has been differs to say the least.

7 years ago

Welcome Jolie!

How's everyone doing today? Everyone have a nice weekend? My DH's family came down to visit for Father's Day, but other than a quick BBQ on Sunday, I've been pretty much homebound taking care of my mom. She has a post-op appointment on Wednesday that I hope will give us some good news on her rehab.

I also had surgery for my eyes scheduled over the weekend for August 11th. I'm torn on whether I skip a month of TTCing to make sure I can have the surgery in August, or whether I keep on trying and just reschedule in the event I see my It's not emergency surgery (I've been living with the problem for my entire life), so I'm leaning towards the possibility of rescheduling it if need be.

User Image

Rachel,
. You could not TTC but not try to prevent it. If it happens great, reschedule the surgery. If not go ahead with surgery. Good pic with whatever you decide to do.

7 years ago

Good morning everyone!!!

is ending today so now it's the wait to ovulate, lol. Looks like my FW is going to be while the DH and I are up in NJ for a friend's wedding. We're staying with the in-laws, so that should be interesting. Almost asked him to book us a hotel for at least one night, but I know he won't go for it, let alone my MIL.

At first I was going to not try this month because of my scheduled surgery for August but then I saw that if I waited until after my surgery, two cycles would have gone by so I'm not willing to wait another two months before we actively try again. Would much rather reschedule the surgery for next year or whenever it could happen, even if my surgeon isn't available to do it.

How's everyone else doing?

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo