Community post

Discussion

5DPO Today - Looking for Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hello!! My name is Rachel and this is our second month trying for baby #1! Looking for someone to share the process with, as none of my friends are TTC and, as I'm sure a lot of you know, this can be a lonely and frustrating process.

User Image

157 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 157 Replies | Last Page

Thank you Fruit :) I'm going to do that and hope for the best!!

All of your symptoms and your chart look promising Fruit! Lots of coming your way!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Yes ladies it is a lot to handle, but I tend to thrive in high pressure situations. I am a bit confused with my chart. The software removed my coverline when I entered my temp this morning. Which is highest its been this month yet. Only sign that af MIGHT show is cramping, but I've been having that since O. Varying in intensity but all on the same side I think I O'd from.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url] HOPING FOR A

7 years ago

Sweet - great news with a temp rise! I hope it keeps on going up for you and you get your this cycle!!

I'm pretty sure I'm out...temp went down another .20 today. If I did O on CD19, should come Monday or Tuesday...want to get it over with. Also looks like my fertile window is going to be while we're up in NJ staying with my DH's parents for a friend's wedding. Should be interesting to see when we can get some in...

User Image

Ok I couldn't resist the urge to POAS and I know its not with fmu and I wasn't going to test until tomorrow morning at the earliest but....... I'm pregnant!!!!! Now should I tell him today, or wait til Sunday?

7 years ago

Sweet!!! How exciting!! I don't know if I could wait to tell, haha! You could still do something Fathers Day related if you wanted to do it tomorrow !! Here's to a

User Image

Rachel,
. Haha yeah I couldn't resist telling him like asap. He knows now. We are sooo happy. He asked me did I tell his 14 yr old daughter. I said no, you want me to? He said you can. So I did.She said no your not. I said yeah I am. She said how? I said what do you think how? She said im always here don't tell me yall have sex when im here. I said maybe....lol. I just hope it all goes smoothly. Hope yall don't mind me hanging around for a while.

7 years ago

Hi! I'm I trying for baby #2, first month trying after my miscarriage in october. I'm 5 dpo or 4 I'm not completely sure exactly when I ovulated, but occurring to ovulation calendars and my ewcm it was around the 12 or 13. I really really want a spring baby, since my son was born in august, info not want another summer baby lol.

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Yay Sweetie! So excited for you!!! I'm sure you are both over the moon excited! Congrats!!!

7 years ago

Tia--
If you want a spring baby you might want to wait a month or two. I just found out I got pregnant this month and my due date is around February 24th.

7 years ago

Congrats sweet!!!! So funny about us daughter.
Afm I'm 9dpo and negative tests this morning. I really haven't been having many symptoms this month either. Yesterday when I checked my cervix it was really swollen and squishy feeling. I've never really checked much post ov so I don't know if this is normal. It wasn't quite as swollen this morning though so I'm not sure. I've been really gassy too. Like my belly is always making lots of bubbly noises. Could be just celiac related stuff though. Gonna hold off to test on Tuesday now which will be 2-3 days before expected period.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo