Community post

Discussion

Clearblue Advanced Digital OPK

I'm on my 6th day of "flashing smilies" and I'm starting to get very frustrated. I've been taking a test upon waking and then when I get home from work, and it's been the same thing each day. Starting to wonder if I should just stop testing and try again next cycle. Has anyone had this happen to them and still gotten their ?

User Image

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I had this and was pregnant already... Didn't even know. Would yes again next month because those things are expensive and I went through the whole box in just a little under a month. Hope that helps. Sending loads of baby dust

8 years ago

I had 9 days off the flashing smiley faces, then got a positive on the 11th day of testing. I would keep testing. I stopped for a day then took the OPK again and got a solid smiley face. You can always use the cheap dip strips to also test and they are a lot cheaper than the Clearblue OPK strips. Best wishes and lots of baby dust to you!

Jess (34) & Tim (36). Married since March and trying to conceive our first child. User Image

7 years ago

I got two days of low and then a sudden smiley that stayed put for about 36 hours.
I didn't know how normal that is but we tried to BD enough as soon as we found out it was peak!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo