Community post

Discussion

February 2017

View Full Post

Well I don't see a February due date thread yet. I just started my cycles yesterday so I thought I'd start one.
This will be my 3rd month ttc and I'm using donor sperm. Slowly getting the hang of tracking symptoms and bbt.

167 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 167 Replies | Last Page

The Pre-Seed box I bought has 9 applicators. I consider that a generous month worth. I will start using Pre-Seed immediately after my period stops. Until the next cycle begins, a BFP or I finish the box. Whichever comes first.

Baby vibes for all those TTC!

8 years ago

I'm on cd1 today. My last cycle was for about 15 days. Don't really know if this is in fact my real AF. My past 3 cycles have been really too random. So planning to go by OPKs and BBT to guide me through this cycle.

I've been ttc for a year and a half now with hypothyroidism. Hoping for a Feb 2017 miracle!

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Well fertility friend puts my fertile window starting tomorrow. Have a little creamy mucous but not much and it's pretty thick. I think I'll inseminate tomorrow night and use some preseed to help it move along

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls! Not sure but today might be CD1 again....started my withdrawal bleed today but I'm not sure if it's CD1 or CD13 still? Anyone know? It's been a while since I've dealt with this stuff!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

8 years ago

Looks I will be joining you ladies . I have been spotting for three days and still no AF . I have never done this before . I never spot . She comes full force when AF arrives . The cramps are horrid .
Fruit loops or anyone else that can help ...I have never used preseed but thought about trying it this month . Do you use it just prior to sex/insemination in your case or do you use it daily ?

8 years ago

Kentucky-we used it as just a lubricant...the applicators scared me! Ha!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

8 years ago

I used it just before insemination today. Applicators don't scare me because I'm sticking a syringe up there for insemination anyway. I think I'll use it again tomorrow for insemination as it seemed to move everything up into the cervix better since I didn't have as much...tmi...dripping when I got up to use the washroom after.

I've started using Pre-Seed. I like it except for the applicator. I'd prefer a round tip like a tampon. BUT I do appreciate the screw top design.

My fertility window has started and goes until the 16th. PS may be a placebo or there may be a small biologic advantage. Number one, the product is safe. It doesn't hurt to try. And that is my thought process on PS.

8 years ago

My fertile window started Saturday and goes til tomorrow or Wednesday. Inseminated yesterday and today using preseed since I don't seem to have as much mucous this month. It's there and it's slippery, but not nearly as much so hopefully the PS with help the sperm along. I will insem tomorrow as well and then cross my fingers and wait for the temp spike to confirm ovulation.

Well saw my obgyn today. He said that I'm in perfect health and gave us the green light to continue TTC. Tested my blood and that should be back in a few days but other than that he said start charting temps for next 3 mths and if I'm not pg by August he will send my DH to have his sperm tested. Told us to bd at least everyother day until temp changed. I should O in next 1-3 days. So looks like I'll be keeping my legs shaved this week

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo