Community post

Discussion

February 2017

View Full Post

Well I don't see a February due date thread yet. I just started my cycles yesterday so I thought I'd start one.
This will be my 3rd month ttc and I'm using donor sperm. Slowly getting the hang of tracking symptoms and bbt.

167 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

91 - 100 of 167 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies, 10 dpo today. I am most likely out this month. I had a big temp drop yesterday and an smaller one today, plus lots of AF cramping. Looks like the witch is coming early this month. My guess is the medication I was taking shortened my LP a bit this month. One of the many gazillion other "possible," in my case "probable," side effects. GAH! Just waiting for her then onto to the next......

7 years ago

13 dpo today and it took every ounce of will I had this morning not to POAS. AF due in two days. I'm not having any symptoms either way, but for some reason I have it in my head that I'm definitely not pregnant this month. We shall see. Just want the weekend to hurry up and get here so I'll know for sure.

7 years ago

I'm 2dpo (I think). I had cramping and ewcm on the 23rd so I'm counting that as the day. I'm not really tracking my cycles too much so I can't be sure. I've continued cramping on/off since then, but cm isn't clear anymore so I'm guess my o has happened.

We had a chemical pregnancy last month and my symptoms were quite strong by about 6dpo and I had a + at 8dpo. Unfortunately the little bean decided not to stick around and I started bleeding a few days later. If I hadn't have tested early, I may not have even known (except for the heavy AF and really bad cramping).

I'm not sure what my chances are this cycle as we didn't BD as much as we normally would have, and I'm not real sure what is going on in there after the CP. My cycles are usually 28-30 days but the past one was 26 days.

I'm hoping I can stay in this group!

7 years ago

Hi ozcanuck01, my best friend had a chemical pregnancy in November 2015. She got pregnant again in December 2015 and is now on her 2nd trimester with a baby girl. So, I think sometimes it can happen right away as well. So, and

hbray1228, don't give up until the shows...

Miam1324, maybe you can try the SMEP next time. That way at least you can figure when you can start using the OPK.

7 years ago

Thanks WinterLJ. I hope so!

I had a chemical pregnancy years ago when we first started trying for our first child. I got pregnant right away, but it ended shortly after my period was due. It took 9 months for me to get pregnant again and I had a baby girl. I had 2 more girls with no issues and got pregnant right away.

We only started trying the start of this month and I got pregnant right away so hopefully it won't take long to catch a sticky bean! LOL

I'm 37 and DH is 48 so time isn't on our side. It's been 7 yrs since I had my youngest.

7 years ago

Well I had another drastic temp drop to way below cl this morning so I know is coming. Still nothing this morning though. I was sure it would show last night and I was waiting for it all day. I just want it to start so I can let my donor know an estimation on next I fertile window.

Eta and update as of 4p.m. still no sign of af. Don't know what's up. The cramping had stopped as well.

7 years ago • Post starter

Temp was kinda low this morning. A few hours ago I had some cramping I thought AF was going to show. The cramps didn't last but 30 minutes. I am12 dpo according to FF. Bfn this morning. I am hoping for a high temp tomorrow.. In hopes that the cramping I had today had something to do with implantation. fX

User Image

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

I'm jumping on this board and crossing my fingers for a February baby!

I'm 5 DPO today, technically nearly 6dpo since it's the evening where I am.

I have a whole lot of one step 10miu tests, does anyone have any experience with these? This is my first time using them. Have peed on a couple basically to assess Evap line potential (I know it's silly but I'd rather try now than be squinting in a few days!, POAS addict here!) and so far have come up all good.

Used pressed this cycle and confident we had a good pattern of BD. I O'd a bit early, CD13, confirmed by positive OPK cd12 and creamy cm CD13. Had abundant EWCM the days leading up so am very confident, as well as O pain. Not fussed about temping, too stressful with my routine!

BD CD10, CD11, CD12/13 (middle of night) and CD14 multiple times... More for fun. Sorry if TMI.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

7 years ago

14 dpo, gave in a tested this morning. Negative as expected. Now I just want AF to get here so I can move on. I'm getting discouraged at this point, I don't think I even have it in me to be hopeful for the next cycle, I'm sure it'll be more of the same. I think it's probably time to take a break from tracking and just not worry about it at all for a cycle or two. I'm getting tired of feeling like I'm broken.

7 years ago

Hey ladies!!! Its so exciting in here!!! Many are close to test and most at least in the two week wait....

I'm thinking my two week waiting maybe be over for the next 9 months... My last two cycles were 24 days so this past weekend I kept looking for my usual two days before starting spotting and got nothing. Then the day of my period...nothing. Then the I waited till cycle day 27 nothing. Took two tests super super faint squinters on both. So this morning... I tested again here is the link to my test...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=553133

What do you girls think?!?!? I'm freaking out! Lmao

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo